What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders fans taunt Storm rorters

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders fans taunt Storm rorters

HOSTILE Raiders fans chanted "cheats" and waved money in front of Melbourne players as the Storm escaped with a hard-fought win thanks to a hat-trick from Greg Inglis.

Making light of the Storm being busted for $1.7 million worth of salary cap rorts, Raiders supporters decided to up the banter aimed at the Melbourne players by offering them cash as they warmed-up.
Angry at several late shots and controversial calls by the referees, fans vented their frustrations in no uncertain terms.................................
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/raiders-fans-taunt-storm-rorters/story-e6frexni-1225867230940
Raiders faithful turn on Storm 'cheats' after spiteful loss

IT was spiteful and it was spirited. The Canberra supporters chanted ''cheats'' when there was no longer the prospect of points on offer for the Raiders. Call it capital punishment, after the NRL had already given the death penalty to Melbourne's season.
Out of a train wreck of a season for Melbourne, this was the match equivalent. Violent and hard to watch at times, but impossible to look away...................
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...cheats-after-spiteful-loss-20100515-v5ko.html
Waving $50 notes....LMAO...:lol:

cornerposter

Juniors
Finch said he was tempted to go and take the money :lol: All in the name of good fun, I'm sure the Melbourne boys will be in for plenty of this for the rest of the year.

gronkathon

First Grade
It is a while off yet but really looking forward to the Storm getting to Leichhardt. There is nowhere to hide there

Evenflow

Bench
It is a while off yet but really looking forward to the Storm getting to Leichhardt. There is nowhere to hide there

Yep, i bet they're really sh*tting themselves :lol:

Then again it wouldn't be the first time a bogan Wests Tigers fan jumped the fence and tackled a ref from behind so it'd be now surprise to see them do something gutless like that again.

As for the Raiders fans there's nothing wrong with a bit fun like that as long as it doesn't get violent. As mentioned there's no doubt the players and fans are going to cop it every game so they just have to put up with it and not get baited. All they can do is try and beat the team in front of them and that'll piss off the supporters even more :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Campbelltown and leichhardt are quite different in both geography and socio economic factors.

Evenflow

Bench

I reckon the Tigpies will need a place to hide if they dish up the utter sh*t they did today because if they do the Storm will put another 50 on them :lol:

I reckon the Tigpies will need a place to hide if they dish up the utter sh*t they did today because if they do the Storm will put another 50 on them :lol:
i agree they were utterly woeful i reckon the storm could rack up the ton if they were that bad again

petetheileet

First Grade
How f**king lucky are the Storm that they have had how many weeks now without playing in Sydney???

It has to be some sort of record!

Danish

Referee
Considering the reception Lyon got at his first game against the eels, it could get very ugly at parra stadium :lol:

jc155776

Coach
Hahahaha the Raiders fans are a crack up.

First offering Beers to Carney and now this, good on them.

That is what support is all about, get some atmosphere at the games!!

bileduct

Coach
Considering the reception Lyon got at his first game against the eels, it could get very ugly at parra stadium :lol:
After being at the game Saturday night, I've since made plans to be at the Parra vs. Cheats game just on the basis of the hilarity that will ensue alone.

Helen

Juniors
After being at the game Saturday night, I've since made plans to be at the Parra vs. Cheats game just on the basis of the hilarity that will ensue alone.

I have made you something to wear to the event.

S-Shirt.png

StormChaser

First Grade
Here's a taunt for Canberra fans. "You live in Canberra, your team wears lime green". Nuff said really.

Latest posts