What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders fans taunt Storm rorters

Raider_69

Post Whore
we should have played the theme song to The Apprentice as they ran out

"Money, money, money.... MONNNNNNEY!"

LazyDreamer

Bench
we should have played the theme song to The Apprentice as they ran out

"Money, money, money.... MONNNNNNEY!"

Would've gone with The Flying Lizards' "Money (It's What I Want)". Of course, for Inglis's tries, Split Enz' "Six Months in a Leaky Boat", Nick Cave's "The Ship Song" or the crowd singing, "Inglis Row the Boat Ashore, Hallelujiah!" And if Smith was playing, surely the theme (whatever it is) from 'My Kitchen Rules'!

Ulysseus

Bench
You are a week pr2@#k. We beat parra eay you just cant say it out lowd. Every club brakes the cap now and then. Were goin to get our premierships back and be back on track by friday!

HAha. f**k you! Parram scum

1249214-what_the_f**k_am_i_reading_super.png

Ulysseus

Bench
whot dues that evan meen.

I think it means you're a genius.

OR, in language you will comprehend.

duuuuuuuhhhhhhh, that theirrr man dun gone and called you a twit cletus, just becoz yawls brain not be as good as it god darn was before you dun gone and got yaw head stuck in that harvester!

AND now in language I hope you comprehend

f**k off.
The sh*thead collective is at its limit in these modern worrying times, what with all the rap music, baggy pants and drive by dildo throwing incidents.
The last thing this world needs is a grade a full on geniused cockbite like you in it, please, don't breed and drink a glass of arsenic and use cyanide for aromatherapy purposes straight after therefore doing the world a favor.

Greenbits

Juniors
Apparently. It is quoted as gospel on here! Storm supporters would have you believe more so than their indiscretions.

<Sigh>

The salary cap was introduced in 1990.
The Raiders were $85k over in that first year. The overs were in the way of representative incentive payments. They were fined $100k.

Lambretta

First Grade
Waving $50 notes....LMAO...:lol:

I remember back in the 80's in England when Thatcher was in power that London fans used to do the same thing when we played teams from the North.

Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds etc all copped our venom when they came to the Capital.

Back then, unemployment among towns in the North ran at 25% (ship building, coal mining, steel, etc were all closing down. Whilst in the South employment was higher than it had ever been.

Chants of "we've got jobs, we got jobs, you aint, you aint" were common.
We'd all waive 20 pound notes at the away fans whilst we all chanted the songs. Pissed them off no end.

Cruel times..

I remember back in the 80's in England when Thatcher was in power that London fans used to do the same thing when we played teams from the North.

Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds etc all copped our venom when they came to the Capital.

Back then, unemployment among towns in the North ran at 25% (ship building, coal mining, steel, etc were all closing down. Whilst in the South employment was higher than it had ever been.

Chants of "we've got jobs, we got jobs, you aint, you aint" were common.
We'd all waive 20 pound notes at the away fans whilst we all chanted the songs. Pissed them off no end.

Cruel times..

And Maggie was right all along.... Ouch.