What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Game stradegy

B.L.L.G

Retired
Word has it that you guys arn't going to field an entire 13 man team on Saturday night.

I hear you're minus a few blokes.

I hear that Woolword is Crook with a bout of sinus and that Davico is at the end of his monthly menstrual cycle where he's at his angriest.

The latest reports coming out of the media outlets is that you guys are going to field a few cheer leaders in their place.

Is that true my Left Wing Greenies?

I reckon that your reserve grade team can play better than first division.

I mean, every time Shifkoske or Mclinden take it up they go down a crummpled mess.
You don't want to go tackling Clinton or Mark with any vigor or they may break.
I hope that you have contingency plans if they hap[pen to break down.

You'll not only have to dip into your cheer leaders for back up but you may have to ask some of your A.C.T. Brumby pals to jump on board.

Mr Hagan is a good coach.
He'll pick up that we should run at your LITTLE men.
So expect big BK and Newton and Perry to steam roll your LITTLE blokes.

And if Mc'Big burger even thinks about darting out of dumby half for one of his telegraphed runs he betting think again.
We'll shut him down easy.

Now.....What Canberra has to do is use will power.
They have to fantasize.
They're gotta go "We're back at Bwuce. We're back at Bwuce. We're back at Bwuce. At any moment now STEVE LYONS is going to give us a penalty."

Ey....Didn't you guys win last years grand final in the reserve grade? Yer...you beat the Cougars....i had $50 on you guys.

It's truly amazing how your reserve grade is better than your first grade.

Look......i'll help you out ok.........What you don't need next year is a guy like Jason Smith....who, by the way, is past his expiry date ok.....Nah, what you need is some one more like Dean Lance or umm...Chicka Furgerson.

You need some one as old and brittle as Tallis so the opposing teams know to go easy on you.

Yerrrr......I feel for ya Canberra........You neglected to sign any one for next year and nobody wants to actually go there.

You can't blame other players for not wanting to go to Canberra to sign.
It's a cold hell and there's no night life or anything.

What Canberra has to do to appeal to other players is umm...MERGE!

The Canberra Raiders need to merge with Parramatta.

They need to amalgamate at the butt cheeks and only then they won't be the WET BOYS that they are.

You're in trouble next year Canberra.
Things arn't looking positive next year let alone this Saturday night.

Are you guys taking any form of game stradegy into this Saturday nights game?

What does a team do after its beaten by MANLY the following week?
How can you improve on last weeks preformance?
What pressure must be applied to Mathew Elliot.
The guy can't sit down an entire match what's he ganna do on saturday night?

I think it would be best is Mathew Elliot threw in the towel and went and coached some where in South America.

His strike rate hasn't exactly set the league world on fire.
Argggh....He's part of the Mo'Tea'Sir tribe anyway.

And with all the in house bickering at Canberra at the moment things aren't going to improve.

And did you know that your mechandise rates down there with MLB and North QLD?

Canberra aren't actually raking in the profits that the NRL are looking for.

I think that by 2006 your team will be ousted and in with the central coast.

Bay56

First Grade
Untouchable ... didnt even bother to read your crap er err post .. but tell me sunny bunch whats a "stradegy"

Livebynight

Juniors
What was the purpose of that rubbish?
Is it suposed to make me say something stupid in reply like, NITES SUCKKK!!1!

les norton

First Grade
I really dont get you guys...i mean I would love it if some opposing team fans came into the knights forum and actually put some thought and humour into their posts....Isnt this better than just coming in and saying...you suck!! hahahahaha (if thats how you want to respond to it livebynight... :roll: )

:-k how about you try and post something witty back instead of whinging..

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
The only thing I have to say about your shitty rave is that we aren't screwed for next year - Newcastle, on the other hand, probably is. You see, when Andrew Johns is in the side, they go ok, but when he gets injured, things just seem to go downhill. He will probably be there at the start of next season - but for how long? Teams will continue to target him and I wouldn't be surprised if he is out for at least 10 weeks by round 5.

thickos

First Grade
Untouchable I hear you live in Green Valley and go for Newcastle. Nice combo that, two of the shittest areas on the face of the planet.

Why don't you crawl back from the hole you emerged from. I know Mummy and Daddy must be impressed by how much you can type and write these days, but spelling still is an issue. You lose two marks for 'stradegy' you moron.

Unlike some opposition fans who come in here and say something witty, like Melon's matchups, that was the biggest piece of dribble I have ever read. Not even close to funny. I like the irony that you suggest we merge - considering your club goes cap-in-hand to anyone who can spare two bob to keep you guys afloat for one more season - or at least pay bargearse's salary!

Whatever you take - halve the dosage. And close the door on the way out :arrow:

jed

First Grade
I think his avatar says it all.
25427.jpg

Thick and Soft.

antonius

Coach
Raider_Azz said:
antonius said:
Geez you lot remind me of your local resident John Howard. :shock: ;-)
Except that he isn't a local resident, he lives in Sydney :shock: ;-)
Sorry my bad, but he does spend time there doesn't he?
Thickos, I think you'll find the spelling is all part of the 'stradegy' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and it's working! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
antonius said:
Bay56 said:
antonius said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gold

antonius I think you mean COAL !!! :lol: :lol:

Same Thing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to know ... should save me lots for our wedding aniversary .. hey honey how about a coal ring :lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
The best satire usually comes from having decent knowledge on the subject.

UT's is sadly lacking.

How can anyone honestly think that post was funny... :shock:

Brimmer

Juniors
That's old news UT!?!?!?

Your mama was telling me the same thing last night when I was giving her liver a jackhammering.

I've had better....tell her to have a shave....

:lol:

Latest posts