What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Game stradegy

Kris_man

Bench
jed said:
I think his avatar says it all.
25427.jpg

Thick and Soft.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
Brimmer said:
That's old news UT!?!?!?

Your mama was telling me the same thing last night when I was giving her liver a jackhammering.

I've had better....tell her to have a shave....

:lol:
How original are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
and sad :cry: :cry:
And desperate apparently. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brimmer

Juniors
antonius said:
Brimmer said:
That's old news UT!?!?!?

Your mama was telling me the same thing last night when I was giving her liver a jackhammering.

Unoriginal?? I know you are... but what am I..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

*L* What's your mama's number? I'll promise to be a little more creative.

antonius

Coach
Couple of stats for you to mull over while your dreamin' of my mama Brimmer.

Raiders haven't won in Newcastle since 1996.
Raiders have lost 8 of their last 9 away games.
sweet dreams munchkin.

Bay56

First Grade
ha :) . I just love stats ... they can make even a donkey look like a stallion ... yes, its got four legs, a tail, a head and two ears :)

astrogirl

First Grade
Hi guys

I'm a Knights fan but not UT's biggest fan, but at least he's a character! If I were you guys I'd take the opportunity to fire back at him! Verbally that is, not with firearms or anything violent like that :D

antonius

Coach
astrogirl said:
Hi guys

I'm a Knights fan but not UT's biggest fan, but at least he's a character! If I were you guys I'd take the opportunity to fire back at him! Verbally that is, not with firearms or anything violent like that :D
They've tried Astro but their not in the same class, all they can come up with is the tried and true "I was with ya mama last night" or "Stinky drug infested town" "Coal Mines" "one man team" the usual lame insults. so far UT leads 10-0.

By the way Guys if you win...and it's a big if. I'll be the first to slap you on the back.

Raider Ultra

Bench
We don't spend all our time sitting at the computer, thinking of things to insult people with that live 400kms away, that's the difference.

antonius

Coach
OK we'll leave you alone. Enjoy each other. Bye. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

misty

Juniors
Livebynight said:
What was the purpose of that rubbish?
Is it suposed to make me say something stupid in reply like, NITES SUCKKK!!1!

Did you think that up all by yourself??? :p

misty

Juniors
antonius said:
Brimmer said:
That's old news UT!?!?!?

Sounds like he was AT the dog again or the cat :lol: :lol:

Freddo

Juniors
well lets see i live in newcastle and support canberra all my friends support othersides, we all think the knights are garbage, the knights may get 20, 000 people to a game to support them. but at least 25% of them are to see them lose. on that newcastle maybe a large growing rugby league culture

TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS MORE PEOPLE IN THE AREA SUPPORT OTHER SIDES THAN THE KNIGHTS.

most people up here that i know are sick to death of andrew johns and his crap. man at least we can afford our players, we dont need the newcastle jockey club to loan us money. mark my words u cant rely on them for ever.

and you cant denie facts cause its true.

thickos

First Grade
Its just been good to watch the slide begin one year early when bucket-arse has been injured.... you knights fans must be loving the taste of the future! :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
ok lets put it nice and simple

this goose has a rave about our club and how bad it is.... hmmmm

last time i checked we were still above the knights on teh ladder and have already beaten them once this year with a pretty average performance.

so all we have to do is play average again to beat you then you guys will be just hoping that results go your way for any shot at the 8

Bay56

First Grade
SOULS04/DEM said:
ok lets put it nice and simple

this goose has a rave about our club and how bad it is.... hmmmm

last time i checked we were still above the knights on teh ladder and have already beaten them once this year with a pretty average performance.

so all we have to do is play average again to beat you then you guys will be just hoping that results go your way for any shot at the 8

tempting fate souls :?

legend

Coach
Exactly. I don't like our chances. At present, we couldn't beat time with a stick.

Thickos, I used to live in Green Valley and it has changed you know. Quite expensive now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

If we beat the Knights, then i'll do some celebrating in the Knights forum.

Some of my best ever stoushes have been with Knights fans, especially Roopy and Macavity. I used to take the time to hang that much hit on Gidley, you could smell the stench eminating from Broadmeadow in Green Valley.

In fact, I can still smell it. :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh not tempting fate
just firing back

hehehe im just playing the fan gaem
trust me with the way weve been playiong im not extremely confident

Latest posts