What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
hunchback.jpg

Dj picks up!

The sad thing is you probably jerked off to the chick in that pic :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
hunchback.jpg

Dj picks up!

if jerking off is the first thing that came to mind when you saw this, you have problems

hey DJ, eds laughin at his own jokes, dont you frown apon this ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
hunchback.jpg

Dj picks up!

if jerking off is the first thing that came to mind when you saw this, you have problems

Its not laughing at your own jokes when I'm laughing at you :lol: :lol: . Well mate I'm tryna think of a reason you've got this set of bizzare photos, you must do something to them. I just go google.com type cat and I've got my material. Do you type in bizzare male dressing and hope for the best (or from my viewpoint, the worst).

Raider_69

Post Whore
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
edabomb said:
Raider_69 said:
hunchback.jpg

Dj picks up!

Its not laughing at your own jokes when I'm laughing at you :lol: :lol: . Well mate I'm tryna think of a reason you've got this set of bizzare photos, you must do something to them. I just go google.com type cat and I've got my material. Do you type in bizzare male dressing and hope for the best (or from my viewpoint, the worst).

go to google/yahoo and throw in gimp/pleb/spastic/edabomb

Raider_69

Post Whore
right o ladies, im turnin in for the night
as im sure you blokes should... do they give you pillows in the cages?!

BTW ive decided that from here forth you shall be known as the 3 stooges
Dj - Larry
Ed - Mo
Millsy - Curly

DJ Raida

Bench
the Cats were funny champion, hunchbacks? thats wrong man, dont be mean to quasimodo, what did he ever do to you?

edabomb

First Grade
Geez I think 69's gone emotional on us. Dissing him on the internet is akin to telling a girl shes fat, the one thing he ever wanted to be (cool on the net) is falling apart. I will be known as Mo from now on if it helps 69 in his recovery. Good luck 69, I know 56 will be there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.