What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders' star arrested for drink driving

There is no excuse for drink driving and its pure luck no-one was injured or killed. You would think they would of learned from Thurlings DUI crash.

We wont sack him , nor should we for this 1st offence, but he should be punished , the club will determine this.

No more second chances.

These guys should just stop been d*ckheads, thats goes for anyone who does it.

nickraider

Juniors
Wow urinating on someone isnt as bad as drink driving? Where you drunk when you posted this comment i would reallyh like to think so.

I cant remember the last time someone died from being urinated on?

but im not sure of the exact figures but it wouldnt suprise me if someone was killed in Aus at least once a week from an event relating to drink driving thats without taking into account of injuries .

And then to go on and say its allright because no one got hurt.

Even if I was to be a half wit half is certaintly more then you have upstairs judging by your uneducated comments.

When did I ever say that drink driving was alright? I am not condoning what he did for one minute and you are right, a lot more people die as a result of drink driving but then again, a lot more people do it as well and come from all walks of life. People that urinate on other people don't - they are just scum with no morals. I would rather have a drink driver in my football team than some grub who goes around pi*sing on people.

Oh and have you heard of communicable diseases - Hep C etc??

BWNB

First Grade
Forget pissing on someone that was f**ken stupid, not as stupid as drink driving but...
Anyway lets hope he gets sorted out and doesnt re offend .

Latest posts