What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Team for Round 1

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh yea!
i completly forgot that Gaf has had a fair bit of play making experience
again my mind eases significantly

im now 100% confident of a win

sydraider

First Grade
gafa can play 5/8?????? Thats all well and good but i can recall everyone pretty much assuming CAMPO is in our future.
Its times like these when i remember the saying " HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES"

GreenGuy

Gafa can play anywhere in the backline so that selection is justified but as for the halves, not so sure. I expect some changes at least 2 on game day, a bit like last time we played the drags at OKI...good memory!

BradtheRipper

Juniors
Gafa and campo will only be blooded for necessity of injuries only. The premiership these days is won by a 25 man squad.
We will not win the premiership with croker at 5/8 all year. one game we will be matched in the forwards. Marty will be shutdown and were going to be needing some creativity from the 5/8. If drew and marty dosn't work ( which it won't) we need marty and campo. glad i'm not matty.

Stay Green!

greeneyed

First Grade
I feel really sorry for Gaffa..... he had publicity all week about his return to first grade after 7 years, big stories etc, only to be stood down on the Friday.