What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders thrash Jim Beam sides 82-6

woodgers

Bench
Copa said:
The match was ok. Great to see some live RL after waiting for the season to start up again.

Agree with that 100% mate. It may have been Jim Beam Cup sides but I enjoyed it immensly

thickos

First Grade
:clap:

Great report, sounds like a good hitout. Geez Zillman with 5 tries.... you'd think he's booked his ticket to Manly, surely? I know the standard of the opposition was nothing special but he sounds like he carved again.

To the guys who were there - what's the tip, Zillman or Carney? I honestly can't see both in the side, yet.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Hard to tell mate. I think we'll see Carney operating off the bench and Zillman running on, but I don't know where.

Chachi

Bench
With Schif coming back into the team I can't realistically see a spot for both of them in the side, unless they play Zilly on the wing and have Carney come off the bench.

I'd still say the most likely result will be Zillman off the bench for his utility value, with Carney missing out.

1. Schif
6. Smith
7. Withers
9. Woolford

17. Zillman

Carney to PL. Carney's better off being in control for the whole game, he'd be wasted on the bench. Zilly is the perfect impact player, IMO.

2 True Blues

Coach
jed said:
It's inexcusable that we faltered to allow Windsor to score a try.

Thats probably only because the guys wore themselves out scoring so many points, and then let them score as they felt sorry for them...LOL....

Latest posts