What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Roosters - SPOILERS

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
10 minutes in, Raiders are 8 nil up. (Penalty to Shif, converted try to Withers).

According to the good folks at 2GB, Raiders are well up.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Oh - there's one of these on the main page. Check there and let me get some work done.

Conversion successful, by the way....14 nil!

DJ Raida

Bench
COME ON RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:D :D :D :D

cant wait to watch the game! :D

far out i was scared with 15 to go!

Chachi

Bench
Yep - a great win to the Raiders. They looked a bit flat in the second 20 mins, but held in there and did enough to get over the line. Ball security was a bit of an issue, but it was awesome to see Kahler and Miller step up when the game was on the line. J. Smith and Choc were again outstanding with Croker and Withers solid. Some dumb passes pushed towards the end of the game which scared the crap out of me - but hey, it sure kept it exciting! :D

Can't wait to see the reports on the game and the "excuses" why we won (eg weather was too hot, they put the lights on, Roosters were not on their game, ref was biased, Chris Walker is sh1t etc etc...)

Timbo

Staff member
*heart going again*

Just watched it (without knowing the result prior) on Fox, and I must say, I've never been so damn terrified watching a game.

But it confirms to me that we are genuine contendors, we defended well and looked dangerous in attack, even if we did fall off a bit toward the ends of the halves.

I'm very happy with the way the boys played today, what a good season it's shaping up to be. :mrgreen: :clap: :mrgreen: :clap: :mrgreen: :clap: :mrgreen:

reptar

Juniors
The 2GB team today actually were giving us quite a good wrap. Be interesting to see what the print media will say during the week... or Phil Gould's delusional media. :)