What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 15 v Knights

Iamback

Coach
Eisenhuth out
A hooker offering something in attack

It will be a tough day for the Knights

Fangs

Coach
Very light bench.

Laurie must have guaranteed time today. Probably hooker? Along with Sommerton we look vulnerable there.

Iamback

Coach
Very light bench.

Laurie must have guaranteed time today. Probably hooker? Along with Sommerton we look vulnerable there.

No Toelau will go to hooker. Yeo time at prop will be on the cards. Put Laurie at lock and run them around

Fangs

Coach
He played ok against Dragons and not sure Ivan trusts Laurie

Whoever plays hooker I don't think any of the three are having an easy day against the Saifiti brothers and Thompson. Let's hope they are asleep.

Laurie wasn't totally trampled against Manly at Brookvale playing 9 but he didn't win any contests either.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yes but very few options and if the plan is both edges to play 80 then the 4th bench spot can be played with.

I'd rather this then trying to find minutes for Eisenhuth
Laurie was just so ineffective against Manly when we tried this. Hopefully that was due to the whole side playing like shit

Iamback

Coach
Whoever plays hooker I don't think any of the three are having an easy day against the Saifiti brothers and Thompson. Let's hope they are asleep.

Laurie wasn't totally trampled against Manly at Brookvale playing 9 but he didn't win any contests either.

Yeah but just our spine alone is missing

Nathan
Cole
Kenny
Luke

So options are low for there. Hopefully we see a Moses 8/10 not a 3/10 and the pack belts them so we can hide a small lock/9

Fangs

Coach
It would be nice to have a forward like Karl Lawton or Josh McGuire (Minus the eye gouging) who could play some 9.

Bring back Lewis Brown.

Fangs

Coach
Yeah but just our spine alone is missing

Nathan
Cole
Kenny
Luke

So options are low for there. Hopefully we see a Moses 8/10 not a 3/10 and the pack belts them so we can hide a small lock/9

I'm watching Nathan Brown going berserk against the Dragons right now.

Nightmare for a little guy if either Saifiti brother feels the same way this afternoon.

Munky

Coach
Seems Ivan only trusts about twenty players in the squad.

Bizarre bench, no second row coverage could backfire.