What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Sharks

bucko

Juniors
Well this is an important game. The raiders have won 2 in a row, and will definately need some momentum going into the roosters game. Also we are in the process of making "Canberra" stadium a wrecking ground. To be honest, it hasn't been the same since it was renamed "canberra" stadium, from Bruce Stadium. Anyway, I believe Alan Tongue and Joel Monaghan are both out due to suspension, so Graham will slot back into the team once again. There will also be a spot available on the bench, and possibly two if Hodgson succumbs to a sternum injury. This could see Ben Cross back into the side, which would be a positive.

Anyway, I really think the raiders will win this one comfortably, by about 20 points.

kaon

Juniors
The Sharks are a totally different side with Kimmorley back in the team and if the Raiders want to win, we have to play the full 80 minutes. The only problem i see is if our forwards clock off again. The Sharks have a pretty good pack and if Stevens and Beattie are back, it will be a much harder task.

bucko

Juniors
Well Ben Cross was named on the 5 man bench, but has been ruled out with the chickenpox. Robertson hasn't been named, and Bulgerelli is going to be starting alongside Mogg in the centres. Hindmarsh is returning on the bench.

legend

Coach
So for this game we are without Cross, Monaghan, Tongue, Thompson, Weyman, Robertson and M Monaghan. Man we have some good depth this year!

dubby

Bench
With all due respect Legend, those guys are only fringe first first graders at best.This game will be a tough test, i assure you. Not by 20 points either! :? We still will be good enough tho' but they have to be focused!!!

A little help from the refs wouldn't go astray either 8)

legend

Coach
I want to see Canberra put the Sharks away. Over the last 6-8 weeks we have taken the lead in almost every match but continued to let other sides back into the match. If we are going to be a contender, we need to rack up a score against the Sharks to get our confidence back on track.

bucko

Juniors
Well Ben Cross has made an amazing recovery and has been cleared to play on the weekend.

legend

Coach
Good stuff. I thought he was suspended though and not injured. regardless, I am happy to see him gain a little more first grade playing time in the leadup to the finals.

bucko

Juniors
Also, James Evans is making his long awaited return after a sickening knee injury where he tore his ACL, medial and posteria ligaments, while dislocating his knee cap. Hopefully he'll have a great game, he's such a good talent.

raidersman

Juniors
I know James Evans is a talent.....but i dont c y we have to have a spare centre on the bench...its a waste of a spot. We dont need an extra centre out there, we need another forward. So Ben Cross would fit in well there..I would like to c evans go into the starting line up, in place of jason buregllie(if thats how u spell it)

legend

Coach
Canberra have a five man bench at the moment and if anyone is to drop off I think it will be Evans.

I hope Cross learned a thing or two when he played against the Dragons. I want to see him dominate and stamp himself as a first grade player.

sydraider

First Grade
Would anyone have put evans into the centres b4 bulgarelli???
Just curious, i think he has got the match fitness back from playing reggies, i would prefer evo to bulgarelli.

bucko

Juniors
I might go with Bulgarelli this game, he played well against the panthers, and hes had much more game time this year.

bucko

Juniors
40 - 12 what a slaughter. And we're back on top too now, that was a great win. Bulgarelli got man of the match, too bad he'll probably head back to premier league next week though. Only sour note was Davico who came off about 5 minutes in and didn't return. Does anyone know the injury here??

Latest posts