What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Souths

Raider Azz

Bench
25th aniversary match, this weekend. if there is one game you should go to all year, this is it.

who is in? the crowd will no doubt be sh*te, which will really suck it being the anniversay match and all, which is why we need plenty of numbers from everyone here.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Guys, we are looking to be there from the beginning of Jersey Flegg for this occasion, so If you can, show up early on Saturday afternoon.

Loz

Juniors
Loz will be there with her earmuffs.

Oh and the ever popular Felicity has expressed interest in attending. Get your Brut 33 ready boys...

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider Azz said:
i usually only wear my aramis on special occasions, looks like ill be pulling it out again!

Your post reads alot funnier if you take a few seconds before reading the bold part.

I think Azzman secretly meant it to read this way just to see if the chick was interested aswell.

thickos

First Grade
:lol:

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when one of Elaine's dates gets a little excited:

"He took it out"

edabomb

First Grade
jed said:
DB will be there

Cheers. I'll know not to bring money for my inflattible when I head over to a game next year. How lifelike is your DB model these days?

jed said:
Rumour has it they don't get much littler than Ed's

Told you that in confidence. Saaaaaad guy :(

Latest posts