What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders V Warriors --- SPOLIER

legend said:
We are doing massive amounts of traffic and are in the top ten in the world for sporting websites in terms of weekly traffic. We are doing over 20,000 posts per week which is a lot.

You need a real database to do the job, one that can handle a decent amount of transactions. 20,000 per week isn't much, but MySQL and Apache don't seem to like it. Then again MySQL is free, and it's easy to get around so I see it's uses.

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
It's funny watching people get some of their own, and how they handle it.

Schif I could keep on going with this one forever but I will respect the rules of this forum .... other than to say you really know how to twist the facts.

Any mod who would like to go over every post I have made (other than my recent provoked outburst with this clown) to substantiate this idiots claim is more than welcome.

Bye bye schif.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Thank you Raiders... But we have to take the 2 off ya next week!
From the previous 2 times(huge victories, on top of a long winning streak) we've played i've got a quote for the Eagles when facing the lime green.
"You tried, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try"

CARN THE RAIDERS!!!

One of your best Nob! Never try.... Mate how many more do you want?