What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Dragons

legend

Coach
This is going to be a massacre that will overshadow our years of dominance against the Dragons.

We have nothing to play for and don't know the definition of pride. I genuinely think this could be our worst nightmare.

Yeah it's hard to see the Raiders doing a victory lap tonight. Dragons have the edge in every aspect, with the exception of the fullback matchup which is a draw...

Yeah it's hard to see the Raiders doing a victory lap tonight. Dragons have the edge in every aspect, with the exception of the fullback matchup which is a draw...

I don't mind the Dugan, but Boyd definately beats Dugan.

Maybe when Dugan is in good form, it could be a draw.

But not at the moment imo.

Getting very keen for this game now. :p

True. Boyd is more experienced and probably better overall, but Dugan has the x-factor. He only came back from injury last week and will be a lot better for the run...though the Dragons isn't really the ideal game to try to run into some form...

edabomb

First Grade
This is going to be a massacre that will overshadow our years of dominance against the Dragons.

We have nothing to play for and don't know the definition of pride. I genuinely think this could be our worst nightmare.

If we lose by 30+ it'll be the biggest post match backlash of the season I reckon.

That said I think StGI will play relatively conservatively given their record against the Raiders - Drags by 14.

thommo4pm

Coach
Scott will be playing.
It's Creagh & Dan Hunt who are apparently gone for the game along with Young & Hornby.

parra pete

Referee
I liked Wayne Bennett's response to a question at Post Match interview..

Q....Do you think the loss will affect your team's confidence.
A...Shouldn't. It has happened the last eleven times we've come here

shear_joy9

Coach
while it's great to beat the dragons, all that win does is piss me off even more at how the team underperformed this season.

will that stupid bastard furner finally see that buttriss is the club's best hooker by a mile and that tongue holds the team back so much that he doesn't deserve a spot in the side.

9. Buttriss
14. McIlwrick

please

Agreed. Tongue can't offer anything anymore. He's no longer their inspiration so he needs to retire gracefully. Today!

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
while it's great to beat the dragons, all that win does is piss me off even more at how the team underperformed this season.

will that stupid bastard furner finally see that buttriss is the club's best hooker by a mile and that tongue holds the team back so much that he doesn't deserve a spot in the side.

9. Buttriss
14. McIlwrick

please

Agree and this should have been our combo for quite a few weeks now.