What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Website Gooooooooorn

greeneyed said:
As far as I can work out... the auction runs out in 3 hours and no one has bid on it....

I thought the bidding was upto $500, i'm pretty sure of this because I was going place a $100 bid and it told me the minimum bid is now $520 :x

greeneyed

First Grade
OK... I couldn't work it out... in one place it said the minimum bid is $500, but in another it said the bid is $0.

jed

First Grade
They've made a few changes - I think the site was temporarily taken down for only a few hours.

Kris_man

Bench
yeah, you're only allowed to make fun of Boogers if you're a bonafide Raiders supporter! :evil:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
geeeez sorry guys, I thought you were happy about his demise.

delete the post if it offends so much, could not care less myself

* note to oneself stay the f**k away from the raiders forum *

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry angry
we here in the raiders forum are a simple bunch, we like social thread's and anti bulgarelli joke. so long as they are good ;-) :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Mr Angry, i was just kidding dude, as far as i'm concerned you're more than welcome to share your thoughts, or crack the odd Boogers joke, in the Raiders forum. but even between us regulars, it does get pretty heated at times. check out the slanging match going on right now in the "Football, AFL and Soccer" thread between me and woodgers. (btw, rugby league craps on soccer :D)

Latest posts