What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramblings by The Hog

THE HOG

Juniors
The truth is Bennett begged to have the game left at Kogragh.

DA's is happy to play anywhere. What does that tell you?

Parra are the most battle hardened team in the comp. Pressure is having 7 must win games in a row. Watch the Dragons crumble if they happen to get behind on the scoreboard Sunday.

I am so excited to be in the finals. Anything can happen and probably will.

No one wanted to play Parra in the first week of the finals, come Sunday, the Dragons will be the first team to see why.

Parra by 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradeel

Juniors
would you prefer to play the game at the SFS then? Get a few Parra fans in to be able to enjoy the event? Even things up a bit maybe?

No, didn't think so. We'll beat you anyway.

THE HOG

Juniors
The Dragons will CHOKE....they can't help it.

The game plan is soooooo simple. Run at Coward and pressue his kicks.....game over.

I am pissing myself at how well DA has played this.

where the hell were you two when everything was doom & gloom in here friday night? we could have used this optimism then hehe

STG-MACCA

Bench
Don't see what the problem is, all season ticket holders have EQUAL opportunity to secure a ticket - Parra fans have the same chance as I do.

Moving the game only gives our home ground advantage away and that's why we played great footy all year for.

Next year if Parra is top 4 and Saints outside, and you are faced with the same choice, I know it wouldn't be moved and it shouldn't be, however I wouldn't be complaining I would do the same thing I'm doing tomorrow and busting my ass to grab a ticket.

STG-MACCA

Bench
The Dragons will CHOKE....they can't help it.

The game plan is soooooo simple. Run at Coward and pressue his kicks.....game over.

I am pissing myself at how well DA has played this.

If DA is so great and you are lauging at how he has "played" this, why did you put your cash on them last Friday?

THE HOG

Juniors
We will be playing on another planet come Sunday...

Watch out Coward here comes the Hayne Train!!!!!!!!

THE HOG

Juniors
I put cash on a lot of things.....I will be putting my house on Parra to win Sunday.... I can't wait to watch the comps biggest Chokers run to Wayne crying foul of the McIntyre System...

LOL!

bradeel

Juniors
where the hell were you two when everything was doom & gloom in here friday night? we could have used this optimism then hehe

haha - been trying to get the odd positive word in over the past 2 days or so, but its been difficult to cut through the gloom. Only one way forward I say...

THE HOG

Juniors
Poor Morris....another victim of being second fiddle to his brother...

Everyone knows Morris is a massived liability under the high ball. Panic Panic Morris, here comes GURU!!!!

THE HOG

Juniors
All we do with Ben's Gay is pick a fight with him....the kid has no heart, but a heap of Coward!!

STG-MACCA

Bench
I put cash on a lot of things.....I will be putting my house on Parra to win Sunday.... I can't wait to watch the comps biggest Chokers run to Wayne crying foul of the McIntyre System...

LOL!

Lucky property out Parra way doesn't compare to that in the St.George area :D

If St.George beat you (it's a 50-50 to me), I would imagine your going to be retracing pretty quickly and completely reveal that you're talking out of your ass with your inflated outlay's

oh and the Hayne Train was left at the station last Friday, lets hope he brings something this time.

THE HOG

Juniors
In a first for the NRL Jamie Coward has requested a 14th defender for the repeat match this Sunday....

"It's not fair they run at me so hard, I am unable to tackle as I am completely petrified" says Coward...

"I have asked Benny if we can have another defender to stop those aggressive Eels running at me this Sunday"

Unfortunately with the Video Ref already on the Dragons team this Sunday, Cowards request may be denied....

Parra by 12...

oh and the Hayne Train was left at the station last Friday, lets hope he brings something this time.
to be fair if the rest of the team is running around like headless chickens expecting him to win it on his own is a bit over the top

Last edited:

Latest posts