What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramblings by The Hog

Eelectrica

Referee
Oh this is going to be an interesting week.

Pros and cons of being the most supported team on LU I guess.

THE HOG

Juniors
I am loving this month....

Why would anyone not be over the moon at the moment!!!!!

We are about to play the Dragons after they have played there best game. We are still standing and will drop them into Chocker Land....

C'Mon Team!!!!!!

Nickeel

Juniors
I am loving this month....

Why would anyone not be over the moon at the moment!!!!!

We are about to play the Dragons after they have played there best game. We are still standing and will drop them into Chocker Land....

C'Mon Team!!!!!!

I do love your spirit, though.

Look, I think we're going to get a very different game on Sunday to what we saw last Friday - I am quite happy for Dragons players and fans to dwell on our last encounter.

All in all, it should be a great Sunday arvo in the sunshine (fingers crossed).

Nick

minge

Bench
I put cash on a lot of things.....I will be putting my house on Parra to win Sunday.... I can't wait to watch the comps biggest Chokers run to Wayne crying foul of the McIntyre System...

LOL!

There's one Hog who'll be looking for a new pen monday.

THE HOG

Juniors
That's the vibe NickEEL...

We have one week to enjoy the FEAR every Dragons supporter feels....

If Parra go into the game full of confidance, we will win, comfortable.

Let's rip into any Dragon Choker that steps into our threads.

minge

Bench
Fui Fui was Poores bitch on Friday........just like the Coin Slot is going to be on Sunday.

bradeel

Juniors
Fui Fui was Poores bitch on Friday........just like the Coin Slot is going to be on Sunday.

Hasn't happened with Fui Fui two weeks in a row as far as I can recall. The bounce back factor is a big reason for us to feel confident. Winning Rd 26 was always going to elicit a big response from the loser. I would have been almost as worried if we had won on Friday night.

And besides, Eels fans can't lose this argument. If Poore does it again, he'll be ours from 2010 onwards anyway.

Fee

Juniors
Okay, I have to step in now. I have been reading all these posts and laughing my arse off, but they have gone a little too far . I have been watching Nathan Hindmarsh his whole career and never have I ever seen him be anyones bitch or dominated by anyone. It has never mattered how the team has played Hindy always puts in 100% every week. We will see who the bitch is come Sunday wont we!

Parraren

Bench
Don't see what the problem is, all season ticket holders have EQUAL opportunity to secure a ticket - Parra fans have the same chance as I do.

Moving the game only gives our home ground advantage away and that's why we played great footy all year for.

Next year if Parra is top 4 and Saints outside, and you are faced with the same choice, I know it wouldn't be moved and it shouldn't be, however I wouldn't be complaining I would do the same thing I'm doing tomorrow and busting my ass to grab a ticket.

That's nice.

Translation...The Saints are scared.

Not moving the game is stupidity.

Parra v Dogs semi was moved in 2007 to Homebush to accomodate a bigger crowd. End result, we won anyway.

sando88

Not a Moderator
Yes, the lack of correct use of the Caps Lock key really annoys me as well.

Suity

ur name is suitman not suity if u wanted suity u shulda thought about dat harder in da 1st place ok

Suitman

Post Whore
ur name is suitman not suity if u wanted suity u shulda thought about dat harder in da 1st place ok

You shouldn't think about things too hard yourself, ok?

Suity/Suitman/the Suitperson/Mansuit/Suito88 etc.........

sando88

Not a Moderator
You shouldn't think about things too hard yourself, ok?

Suity/Suitman/the Suitperson/Mansuit/Suito88 etc.........

i dnt care suitman is ur nickname u cnt make another nickname from a nickname ok. so end ur posts wit suitman or nothin at all

sando88

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
The Dragons will CHOKE....they can't help it.

The game plan is soooooo simple. Run at Coward and pressue his kicks.....game over.

I am pissing myself at how well DA has played this.

If it was so simple why did you guys gets belted 37-0? Maybe not as easy as they thought?

Latest posts