What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramblings by The Hog

Jono1987

Juniors
Just thought I'd pop in and thank Archer, Hayne, Moi Moi and Mortimer for handing us the game on Friday. Could not have won it without the combined efforts of the aforementioned people. Cheers.

Jono1987

Juniors
Some pretty good reflections of Eels fans in here. "If my team loses it was expected"! We had a good year! I agree that awesome seven game winning streak that allowed you to limp into the finals. Magic.

"BUT if the Dragons lose they definitely choked guyz!" Nice nice can't wait to end your "fantastic" season on Sunday.

P.s You can't call us chokers. Pot. Kettle. Black.

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
Some pretty good reflections of Eels fans in here. "If my team loses it was expected"! We had a good year! I agree that awesome seven game winning streak that allowed you to limp into the finals. Magic.

"BUT if the Dragons lose they definitely choked guyz!" Nice nice can't wait to end your "fantastic" season on Sunday.

P.s You can't call us chokers. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Jeez settle down you guys. We're not all tools on here, just a handful who want to bait you guys and you've taken it hook, line and sinker. As for the choker sh*t, well I think that we both hold some pretty bad memories that we'd rather forget. Anyway it takes one to know one. Good luck on Sunday I just hope that the best team wins and it's not decided by those dickhead refs!

Mickyd39

Juniors
Its funny how the dragon fans bring up the 2001 GF.

i think they need to remember the amount of grand finals they played in the 90s and how many they won.:cry:

i'm sure they didn't win any.

What about 1999! :lol::lol::lol:

GO PARRA.

Latest posts