What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Tigers articles from the media

Yeah but I want to go to a game

Be careful what you wish for!

I think brother @stryker lives at Lower Bunyip Creek near Old Yabbie.

Population 304 and home of the red bellied platypus which no one has seen since 1902.

An old cattle ranch he is slowly bringing back to nature by planting native crops such as sugar cane, banana hedges and pineapple trees.

Big sky country.

He should invite us hordes up for a holiday.

I’m just having a lend because It’s very pretty up there.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Be careful what you wish for!

I think brother @stryker lives at Lower Bunyip Creek near Old Yabbie.

Population 304 and home of the red bellied platypus which no one has seen since 1902.

An old cattle ranch he is slowly bringing back to nature by planting native crops such as sugar cane, banana hedges and pineapple trees.

Big sky country.

He should invite us hordes up for a holiday.

I’m just having a lend because It’s very pretty up there.
Well it’s no Silverdale but it’ll do

This is a good example of everything wrong with the club from a management position. As the head of the board he should just STFU. He doesn't need to respond to the media. That's exactly what they want.

This coming from a guy who had a story in the telecrap the other week about his very expensive sports car valued at $500k and then had a correction the next week saying it was the top of the line $750k model. It's obvious he made the correction himself or had an underling phone it in. It also shows how out of step his priorities are. It's clear the tigers are just a vanity project for him. Something he can wave in from of his friends and say look what I've got. Although said friends would probably be laughing their arse off at him ATM.

Do we really want an ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer in overall charge of the direction of the club? I for one don't. The content of the article, if true, shows what an imbecile he is. Sure, take his sponsorship money but that's it. With the grants we receive from the NRL each year we can't need his money that badly that we ceed all control to him.

in 2 words.....f**k off........and take Brooks with you

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
This is a good example of everything wrong with the club from a management position. As the head of the board he should just STFU. He doesn't need to respond to the media. That's exactly what they want.

This coming from a guy who had a story in the telecrap the other week about his very expensive sports car valued at $500k and then had a correction the next week saying it was the top of the line $750k model. It's obvious he made the correction himself or had an underling phone it in. It also shows how out of step his priorities are. It's clear the tigers are just a vanity project for him. Something he can wave in from of his friends and say look what I've got. Although said friends would probably be laughing their arse off at him ATM.

Do we really want an ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer in overall charge of the direction of the club? I for one don't. The content of the article, if true, shows what an imbecile he is. Sure, take his sponsorship money but that's it. With the grants we receive from the NRL each we can't need his money that badly that we ceed all control to him.

in 2 words.....f**k off........and take Brooks with you
Spot on

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge apparently wanted Brooks gone. Sheens the saviour decided no he’s staying. Lee prob doesn’t even know how bad Brooks is but knows he has to support Sheens. The coach and players and assistant coaches must all think what’s the point of players busting their guts to get into the 20m zone when Brooks will Fk it up - (as well as being the clubs highest paid player) but they all know they can’t say anything coz of sheens. And to top it off Sheens is prob second guessing himself now….It’s no wonder there’s lack of motivation and chaos wherever you look..maybe

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
The main issue I have about Brooks getting punted is that the fans will move to a new whipping boy that otherwise could develop into a decent player. I have a strong suspicion it will be Laurie so maybe we just keep Brooks around to let other players develop?

Tiger Ted

Bench
The main issue I have about Brooks getting punted is that the fans will move to a new whipping boy that otherwise could develop into a decent player. I have a strong suspicion it will be Laurie so maybe we just keep Brooks around to let other players develop?
DL will only be a whipping boy if he’s garbage & he is clearly not the fullback we need to turn things around & cease being the laughing stock of the NRL.The only fullback currently in NRL I wouldn’t swap him for is Mbye albeit saints do have a gun in Sloane.In fairness to DL he should be given a shot at 5/8 seeing that his junior career apparently was at 5/8.

stryker

First Grade
Too late for Laurie.
Punt the merkin as well.

Tiger05

First Grade

Das Hassler

Bench
Reading that article I'd suggest Johns could use the occasional reality check as much as anyone...he's been doing everything he can using his position in the media to shit on this club and prise Brooks away....sickening at times watching and listening to him and his similarly smirking condescending buddy Fittler

Latest posts