What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well the good reason is the writeup. Which is better than any other reason we've got at this point. But I can also imagine a scenario where you're good, the writeup is bs and PP who is methodist is defending you hard so he looks good when you die as a town.

Or maybe you're both just methodists.

One way or another I think we've stumbled into something but not sure exactly what.

Day Two

prayer-helping-people-feel-better-about-doing-nothing-copy.jpg

Despite the bodies of a dead hero and a dead mobster, the good people of the Firkin Fun Bar were unable to come up with any clue as to who might have been responsible.

A few of them expressed concern about the growing Methodist influence on the board, but eventually decided to do nothing about it.

It is now night.

Theory: in my humble opinion this hint from Mis refers to what I said and hints that I was right that either PP or JM or both are methodist.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Night Two

Nikola Telsa sat in his apartment being really, really, really amazing. He'd just posted another brilliant joke on LU when there came a knock on his door.

"It had better not be another flaming bag of shit from that Edison merkin," he muttered to himself as he turned the handle and yanked open the door.

It was not Edison as far as he could tell, only an ass with a hand cupped over the anus.

Telsa didn't need to be a genius to know what was coming next. He ate of the stinky cupcake and perished.

Parra Pride is dead. He was Nikola Tesla, Town Aligned Greatest Man Who Ever Lived.

pic1.jpg

The ass, proud of its murderous deeds, turned around to waddle away - but the BOOM of cannon fire would be the last obnoxious sound it heard.

The Stinky Ass is dead. It was Stinky Ass, Independently Aligned Deliverer of Cupcakes.

26-7-2004-0-0-23.jpg

-----

The German made weapon of war whirred into action and cut down the old man it had set its sights on, but somehow he survived the hail of bullets.

Charles Dickens is not dead. He is Charles Dickens, Town Aligned Legendary Author.

Charles-Dickens-9274087-2-402%5B1%5D.jpg

Holy shit! Dude is uuuuggly!

Meanwhile, the Pakistani man with the interesting piercing waved their tackle at a small pile of rocks, and was promptly baptised for his troubles.

The water was the first to have touched his stinky, brown skin in some time.

And, as dawn...uh... dawned, a new census was pinned to the top of the forum.

AMCOL Corporation: 4
Town: 10
Terrorist: 1
Methodist: 3

Parra Pride

Referee
I get an OP as f**k role that's usually reserved for that Dutchy merkin, and I get killed night 2. :crazy:

mickyj

Bench
so there was one Methodists and then the night 2 write up says 3 but there are now 3. could they have a each night recruit? Or can they die and show as town?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm seriously concerned about the methodists if they have a nightly recruit. Their don probably is unkillable until we kill all the rest of them and we have no solid leads.

Do we have anything on them besides the potential recruitment of JM?

Latest posts