What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Did u kno: Montana has three times as many cows as it does people.
Easily the greatest town in good ol' 'MURICA as it supplies mcdonalds with the valuable beef to give us 'MURICANS coronary disease

Vote: Seejay. I hear he's one if those leaf eating vagitarianisms. We don't take kindly to their type round here!

Montana is a state you derro.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Btw, neither JM or I can be cult yet. we know all the recruits so far (Bazal, SeeJay, Dutchy) so the only one left is the cult leader.

JM was originally town and I am outed as a pile of Korean rocks and confirmed town by JM. It stands to reason the cult leader will be a minister of some kind.

I'm not saying he's guilty but someone might want to check out Micky. Been pointing the finger a lot, but that is quite normal for him whether he is town or mafia.

mickyj

Bench
Btw, neither JM or I can be cult yet. we know all the recruits so far (Bazal, SeeJay, Dutchy) so the only one left is the cult leader.

JM was originally town and I am outed as a pile of Korean rocks and confirmed town by JM. It stands to reason the cult leader will be a minister of some kind.

I'm not saying he's guilty but someone might want to check out Micky. Been pointing the finger a lot, but that is quite normal for him whether he is town or mafia.

People can check me out all they like. You forgetting the 4 Methodist and JM headline. I've pointed the finger at people who there has been info on.
I vanilla now. Used my 2 actions. With JM being suspect also based on the headline and you being in the write up with seejay and the baptism means you are also. It clearly says he was baptised for his troubles. Not baptised from a different event or person. So one suspect clearing an other is not being cleared.

IF talking and discussing things is out then the game is rather useless.

But maybe your just town but will not show mafia but you really are a good guy like Darth Vadar..........

Hoggmaster

Juniors
People can check me out all they like. You forgetting the 4 Methodist and JM headline. I've pointed the finger at people who there has been info on.
I vanilla now. Used my 2 actions. With JM being suspect also based on the headline and you being in the write up with seejay and the baptism means you are also. It clearly says he was baptised for his troubles. Not baptised from a different event or person. So one suspect clearing an other is not being cleared.

IF talking and discussing things is out then the game is rather useless.

But maybe your just town but will not show mafia but you really are a good guy like Darth Vadar..........

Thats if the census' are true. Been a lot of fake ones in recent games. And no im not a good guy who shows up bad. Im a good guy who shows up good.

SeeJay targeting me and him being converted are in no way related. Mis could you confirm this here as, I didnt read it that way, but some people did? Dont want to be killed because of a misunderstanding

mickyj

Bench

Night Two

Meanwhile, the Pakistani man with the interesting piercing waved their tackle at a small pile of rocks, and was promptly baptised for his troubles.

The water was the first to have touched his stinky, brown skin in some time.

I don't see how it could be read any other way.......

Misanthrope

Staff member
At no point do I say that the rocks baptised him. I say he is waving his penis at rocks, and that he is baptised.

I'm not clearing Hogg as cult, but I'll clear that up because what I thought was clear, clearly isn't.

mickyj

Bench
haha well you are still on my suspect list
I agree it would make more sense for the leader to be a minister. but you never know in random mafia and its happen before where each recruit brings in a new one.

SeeJay

Juniors
So i got killed because i outed who i thought was the methodist don based on mis's bad use of english? Cool. Mis is king of bolos.

Latest posts