What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangi Chase

Mr Red

First Grade
So it wasn't 'we couldn't sign him' or some other bullshit.
Coach made a call, and then came out and said 'It's on me'.
Good for him. He now lives or dies by his own decision. He's not hiding.

this !
about time Price comes out and takes responsibility.
whethers its a right or wrong decision at least Price has put his hand up and said it was my call... no more hiding.
give him credit where credit is due.

MattYg1

Bench
My bigger concern for Style is the mental recovery from an ACL... thats the harder part because usually phsyically you come back stronger then before but mentally it can mess you up and I have never seen either of the Stanley lads to be the strongest chracters in term of confidence and mental fortitude...

Elias1983

Coach
My bigger concern for Style is the mental recovery from an ACL... thats the harder part because usually phsyically you come back stronger then before but mentally it can mess you up and I have never seen either of the Stanley lads to be the strongest chracters in term of confidence and mental fortitude...

I'm sure he'll be right.

Will take time obviously but he will get there.

Same with Weyman, man I can't wait to see him rip into it next year!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Good on Price for making a call and lets hope it proves to be the correct one.

Reading between the lines it would seem that Price would have had the money and the clubs backing to buy him.

A rare and welcome insight into the way the club is planning.