What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangi Chase

FireRedV

Juniors
Words just coming out that Rangi has been released by his club.
We've gone after him before, I think we should make a few inquiries

possm

Coach
cue possm's team lineup to include Chase and Kasiano.

Gee Mr Red. I can really feel the love and so you've made my day

Kasiano is a dog and by the looks of it will always remain a dog. Chase has proved to not be of very good value so unfortunately you won't see either of these in my teamlist.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
The Rangi Chase thread from 2013 is the reason I joined this forum... So I don't know if I should be thanking him or cursing him

Reactions: jak

blacksafake

First Grade
Wow everybody has changed their minds since the last time his name was mentioned.ftr i have too so a no from me:D

RedVDragon

Juniors
Penrith will need a 5/8 soon. Ranji take the M5 then M7 turn off onto the M4 follow the signs to Mulgoa Rd turn off then turn right at the light, about 2km down the road you see a cows paddock stop there and sign on the dotted line.

Mr Red

First Grade
Gee Mr Red. I can really feel the love and so you've made my day

Kasiano is a dog and by the looks of it will always remain a dog. Chase has proved to not be of very good value so unfortunately you won't see either of these in my teamlist.

all good possm just having a laugh.
your random team lineups and fictional boardroom conversations are actually one of the highlights on the forum ;-)

Latest posts