What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangi Chase

Gareth67

First Grade
Damn Rangi , what about Alex Whamsley ? The silly beggar went home to celebrate and got himself pussed after the NRL Dragons were going to sign him only to discover he had signed for the Catalan Dragons .

Perhaps he would had been better on our BOD ?

Rangi Chase. What extreme rubbish. Typical twenty first century St George signing. Reserve grader at another shite team, tick. No one else after him, tick. Could be signed with one phone call and no actual negotiation, tick.

Welcome to first grade!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Rangi Chase thread from 2013 is the reason I joined this forum... So I don't know if I should be thanking him or cursing him
Memories...
It has been a long thread. So just to repeat... Chase has got a rap sheet:

1. Castleford have dropped him twice since 2010 on disciplinary grounds.
2. He broke a player's jaw with a high tackle last year - suspended three weeks. Youtube footage: 3. Suspended again just this year for a 'reckless' tackle that knocked a player out - two matches.
4. News reports on 'booze related' incidents.
5. Then there's the court case in 2011 where he was found guilty of punching a bloke in a Gold Coast pub in 2008. Link: http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2011/08/10/339941_crime-and-court-news.html

Not pretty reading.

Compare that to Josh Dugan who only guilty of the lesser indiscretions listed, and how many hoops he had to jump through before we were willing, and able, to sign him.

This thread is a goodun', but we were never going to sign Rangi Chase.

Illusion

Bench
Poor Rangi been stuck at the Airport for the last 6 years with the other great signing Noone .......:p😏😅

Latest posts