What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rank your favorite to worst teams 1-15

parra pete

Referee
nqboy said:
It IS hard because there are so many criteria that could be used. Traditional rivalries, perceived arrogance, those who've damaged the game, the list goes on...

1. Cowboys - The Jewel in the NRL Crown at the moment.
2. Bunnies - I'd love to see them strong again. The first side I supported.
3. Tigers - Exciting football from a bunch of blokes without egos.
4. Storm - Fighting the good fight out on the frontier.
5. Illasox - Based on juniors and development, Gasnier doesn't help them.
6. Raiders - It's only Tigers fans who don't feel sorry for them.
7. Broncos - Fell out of my favour but are turning it around.
8. Knights - Joey's koala status doesn't help them.
9. Parra - BS doesn't coach to make friends, does he? And Fitzy's a fool as well.
10. Panthers - Don't mind them but didn't like them sacking Lang.
11. Sharks - Kimmorley's always talking himself up.
12. Manly - haven't forgotten their merkin act on the Bears.
13. Warriors - all the talent but no brains and now the salary cap scandal.
14. Dogs - for all the times they've dragged the game through the mud.
15. Roosters - their influence (like a virus) on the game.

Denis is the longest serving CEO in the NRL. You don't achieve that status by being a fool!!!!!

Morenito

Juniors
1. Eels
2. Dragons
3. Tigers
4. Panthers
5. Knights
6. Rabbitohs
7. Warriors
8. Broncos
9. Raiders
10. Storm
11. Cowboys
12. Roosters
13. Sharks
14. Sea Eagles
15. Bulldogs

simostorm

Bench
1.Storm
2.Rabbits
3.Doggies
4.Broncs
5.Cowboys
6.Tigers
7.Knights
8.Panthers
9.Warriors
10.Dragons
11.Raiders
12.Seas Eagles
13.Sharks
14.Eels
15.Roosters

Bezant

Juniors
1.Storm - that's my team
2.Warriors - for the sake of international RL
3. Eels - in respect for the greatest team of the 80's (as my original team before the storm came into the comp i would still have a special place for them in my heart if only they ditched their loud-mouthed CEO rather than their coach)
4.Canberra - in respect for the greatest team of the 90's
5. Tigers - Good to see the Tigs and Westies enjoying there footy again
6. Cowboys - the feel good story of recent years
7. Sharks - would be higher if it wasn't for Kimmorley and that over-rated winger of theirs (thats right... Covell)
8.Penrith - enjoyed the 2003 GF win over the Roosters
9. Newcastle - neither here nor there
10. Souths - I consider soap operas boring
11. Broncos - living in Brisbane means I'm sick of these overhyped show ponies but I appreciate what Wayne Beent did for the international game by suggesting the creation of the Tri-Series (and then selecting a socking team that lead to Australia's first defeat in a series in a generation:) )
12. Manly - never liked the silvertails, felt sorry for them over the last few years but thats stopped now with them nabbing Steve Bell & Orford (although we'll be alright with Inglis & Cronk)
13. Saints- So nice to beat these blokes, especially in Grand Finals
14. Dogs - the 80's rivalry with parra, the salary cap rort & complete lack of brain cells in general (oh and their annoying tendancy to get in our way of making GFs)
15. Roosters - PHIL GOULD, what other reason do i need:lol:

LESStar58

Referee
parra pete said:
Denis is the longest serving CEO in the NRL. You don't achieve that status by being a fool!!!!!

he keeps rugby league interesting I'll give him that much! i mean, merging with yawnyawn, dropping the storm (my main reason for hating Parra besides Hindmarsh, Vella, Morrison and Tahu) and proposing to get rid of the try conversion?
:roll:
yeah those are wonderful things to get RL a higher profile! He's a knob jockey of the highest order and the game will be better off without him!

Carlito

Juniors
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Roosters
Dogs

ghoti

Bench
1. Cronulla
2. Wests
3. Warriors
4. Parramatta
5. Souths
6. Nth Queensland
7. Penrith
8. Newcastle
9. Canberra
10. Melbourne
11. Brisbane
12. Manly
13. Bulldogs
14. Roosters
15. St George

nqboy said:
It IS hard because there are so many criteria that could be used. Traditional rivalries, perceived arrogance, those who've damaged the game, the list goes on...

1. Cowboys - The Jewel in the NRL Crown at the moment.
2. Bunnies - I'd love to see them strong again. The first side I supported.
3. Tigers - Exciting football from a bunch of blokes without egos.
4. Storm - Fighting the good fight out on the frontier.
5. Illasox - Based on juniors and development, Gasnier doesn't help them.
6. Raiders - It's only Tigers fans who don't feel sorry for them.
7. Broncos - Fell out of my favour but are turning it around.
8. Knights - Joey's koala status doesn't help them.
9. Parra - BS doesn't coach to make friends, does he? And Fitzy's a fool as well.
10. Panthers - Don't mind them but didn't like them sacking Lang.
11. Sharks - Kimmorley's always talking himself up.
12. Manly - haven't forgotten their merkin act on the Bears.
13. Warriors - all the talent but no brains and now the salary cap scandal.
14. Dogs - for all the times they've dragged the game through the mud.
15. Roosters - their influence (like a virus) on the game.

go away you pea brained Moron

the bears were broke and out the back door,Manly and the bears were forced into a merger,and when the bears came on board....and Manly took over the debts of the bears,all the bears board did was try to undermine the merger

if we had not off loaded the scum both teams would have been out of the comp.....the red and black scum got what they deserved.......when the bears were in the comp they were my second team and i loved the local derby,but when the red and black scum tried to take Manly to oblivion with them,i lost all respect for them:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

but anyway back to the subject

1.Manly
2. - 13 depends on if they are playing Manly
14. The Dogs
15. The Rorters

Meanie

Juniors
1. Broncos
2. Cowboys
3. Storm
4. Tigers
5. Warriors
6. Sharks
7. Panthers
8. Raiders
9. Knights
10. Rabbitohs
11. Bulldogs
12. Eels
13. Sea Eagles
14. Roosters
15. Dragons

El Diablo

Post Whore
1. Eels
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Dragons
5. Rabbitohs
6. Sharks
7. Tigers
8. Warriors
9. Broncos
10. Roosters
11. Raiders
12. Sea Eagles
13. Knights
14. Storm
15. Bulldogs

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Tigers
4. Eels
5. Panthers
6. Warriors
7. Rabbitohs
8. Sharks
9. Bulldogs
10. Broncos
11. Dragons
12. Roosters
13. Storm
14. Sea Eagles
15. Knights

1.Tigers
2.Melbourne
3.Penrith
4.Cronulla
5.Souths
6.Parramatta
7.Newcastle
8.Cowboys
9.Dogs
10.N.Z
11.Dragons
12.Raiders
13.Manly
14.Roosters
15.Gold Coast
16.Brisbane

1. Broncos- Broncos till i die mother****er!

2. Cowboys- a queensland team, and i bleed maroon

3. Storm- pretty much a 3rd queensland team with legends like slater, smith, inglis and crocker playing for them

4. Panthers- i used to like them as a kid and i guess it stuck

5. Sharks- always sorta liked them and they never win so i like the underdog story, plus a lot of knights fans hate them.

6. Souths- well you cant hate souths because they are no threat to anyone

7. Roosters-the MOST PROFESSIONAL team in australian sports. Its easy to know why everyone hates them, coz they are jealous. if i was born in sydney id have no problem supporting them, however im so glad im a qlder lol.

8. Warriors- i know there kiwi and all but they are lots better then a lot of the teams in the league.

9. Dragons- I actually supported Illawarra before the Broncos came into the comp, but i always hated the dragons, but i put that behind me and for a while the StGIlla dragons were my 2nd fave team, but with wankers like gasnier and cooper playing for them, i cant stand them.

10. Bulldogs- I used to reeeeally like them and i should still like them, with players like tonga, patten and grimaldi, they are a pretty stand up team (besides mason) but a minority of their fans piss me off and they make the bulldogs a disgrace to rugby league.

11. Eels- 2 players i cant stand (Tahu & Morris) a lame coach (smith) moving aside for an even worse one (Hagan), parramatta are very hard to like.

12. Tigers- My dad was a massive maggies fan but we both hated balmain with a passion, but again i managed to put that aside when they joined with the maggies and i had no problem with them winning the gf, but now whinging fans and club "legends" are making them really hard to like just because prince (who made there club) wants to move back him. **** the whinging tigers fans, ur pathetic.

13. Manly- I never used to like them, but there was a time where i was cool with them for a while after they got rid of the stupid bears and there sour face fans, but they have wankers playing for them like kennedy, watmough, orford, hill, hoppa (i know hill and hoppa arent there now, but still). they suck.

14. Raiders- nothing personal on there club, i would of had them heaps higher if it wasnt for my former roommate who hated the broncos, he loved the raiders so i always loved to see them lose. its not that i hate them, its just that i like to see him unhappy lol.

15. Knights- Nothing about there club (besides some of there fans) is likeable. Johns, Buderus, Hagan, Perry, etc. are just so ****ed in the head, that city sucks, they suck, go the knights for back to back wooden spoons!

Latest posts