What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rank your favorite to worst teams 1-15

12. Tigers- My dad was a massive maggies fan but we both hated balmain with a passion, but again i managed to put that aside when they joined with the maggies and i had no problem with them winning the gf, but now whinging fans and club "legends" are making them really hard to like just because prince (who made there club) wants to move back him. **** the whinging tigers fans, ur pathetic.

El Diablo

Post Whore
joel caine number 1 fan said:
how would u feel if u lost langer in hes prime damn heaps of qlders younger than prince live in nsw u dont see most of them whinging too go home

wtf :?

DJ1

Juniors
1 - Bulldogs

2 - Titans

3 to 9 (No specific order)
Broncos, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Warriors

10 - Tigers
11 - Rabbitohs
12 - Dragons
13 - Knights
14 - Sea Eagles
15 - Eels
16 - Roosters

Big Pete

Referee
1. Broncos: Reason why I got into NRL was because of Gorden Tallis and Darren Lockyer signing my poster. Since then been a fan of theirs since.

2. Cowboys: Queensland team. Always supported them since 2000 where they were the wooden spoon team. Must say I took more interest of them in 2003 and even more in 2004 and 2005.

3.Storm: Like someone else said, their like the 3rd QLD team. Although play a bit dirty are an entertaining team who show a lot of promise.

4.Penrith: Came onto their bandwagon early 2004 when they began a winning streak and everyone else was writing them off as pretenders. Played an entertaining style and are just likeable.

5.Parramatta: After 2001 I'd really disliked Parramatta (because they were one of the best sides, beat the Broncos three times...but lost to the Knights). However in 2005 after watching them getting beaten 54-14 at Suncorp and seeing their fans show respect to our players I must say they got a lot of respect from me. They play a good brand of footy too and have a few QLDers which is always a good thing.

6.Rabbitohs: Underdogs. When they become dominant then I'll stop supporting them.

7.West Tigers: I liked them more in 2004. Dropped down after all the Tigers fans were up in arms over the fact Minichello got picked ahead of Hodgeson.

8. Raiders: Some of their fans are a bunch of pricks. Also the amount of sportsmanship this site showed last year wasn't that great. However another underdog team. I like the likes of Smith and Schifofske.

9. Cronulla: Used to be my 2nd favourites when they had the likes of Rogers and Campbell. Since Kimmorley has come in really stopped supporting them.

10. Warriors: Dirty bunch of players. Only like the Qlders and Wiki. Also have an underdogs vibe around them and they used to be entertaining.

11. Roosters: Dads favourite team and my grandfather was apparantly in their jersey flegg side (apparantly). I used to support them too until after 2002 where everything was about the Roosters.

12. Manly: Just a really dirty team too. Most of their fans are a bunch of morons.

13. Dragons: Probably unfair of me to put them here as I don't have a real reason. Just a team I like seeing getting beaten. Possibly because their side is full of a lot of Blues.

14. Knights: It's no secret Broncos and Knights fans have a rivalry. Possibly because we debuted around the same time and both our clubs are quite competitive. I just havn't liked the Knights since the 2000 Semi Final. Where they were talked up so much and in the end got beaten. Also don't like it how the amount of supporters believe there club was so unlucky to miss out on not making the 8 last year...although they won the wooden spoon. They rely too much on one player and speak themselves up way too much. To be fair though, their fans arn't as bad as some other clubs. Most of what they say does make sense however their views just differ.

Bulldogs: Need I say more?

gregstar

Referee
at some stage or other, i have liked or disliked almost every team.
naturally i want to beat them all, but every season changes with regards to the teams i like or dislike.

i guess the team i hate most is the dogs courtesy of the endless scandals that follow them. however i view this as a reflection upon the corrupt or weak administrators & not so much the players. it must be hard for their fans having to justify & defend them regularly.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
1. Raiders - Proud supporter of the green machine since 1988
2. Panthers - The only sydney team i ever really liked. Brandy alexander is also my all-time fav non raiders player.
3. Warriors - They add something unique to the game. Mix it up a bit. Good for the NRL.
4. Cowboys - Good side, great fans. come from a great league area.
5. Storm - The black sheep of the NRL and also melbourne but still play an exciting brand of footy. They also seem too pull good players out of their arse when they need them.
6. Bulldogs - A club i respect more than like. They've been near the top for almost 3 decades. cant keep the dirty dogs down.
7. Tigers - Good to see them win last year especially with sheensy, otherwise they've been dead ordinary for so long, both sides of the merger.
8. Dragons - Didn't mind the steelers, didn't care for st george.
9. Souths - I want to see them succeed but a club so inept doesn't deserve too.
10. Broncos - It sucks living in brisbane when you're not a brisbane fan, however its fun times when they lose.
11. Sharks - Ahh the sharks, whats there to say? Death, taxes and sharks not premiers. I admire their fans though.
12. Eels - I dunno, just like seeing the eels lose.
13. Roosters - I admire their pride and professionalism, the NRL would be weaker without them but they are so arrogant about it. They didn't give the panthers any respect in 2003 and they rightfully paid for it. It was sweet.
14. Knights - I liked them before 1997 then the knights love fest began with channel 9 and it hasn't ended! They needed that spoon to scoop the channel 9 crew out of their arse.
15. Manly - The manly hatred is ingrained. They proved what a bunch of lowlifes they are last season with their treatment of monaghan. Manly are the club that will get what they want at any cost.

Stranger

Coach
Big Pete said:
Also don't like it how the amount of supporters believe there club was so unlucky to miss out on not making the 8 last year...although they won the wooden spoon.
:| most of us have accepted the fact that we deserved the spoon last year. We lost was it 13 in a row? Any team that does that deserves the spoon.

Big Pete said:
14. Knights: It's no secret Broncos and Knights fans have a rivalry.
Can't disagree there, the average knights/broncos fan is far far more stubborn than others, and neither will back down from an arguement.

BWNB

First Grade
1. Sharks
2. Storm
3. Cowboys
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
11.-
12.-
13.-
14.Bulldogs
15. Dragons

7.West Tigers: I liked them more in 2004. Dropped down after all the Tigers fans were up in arms over the fact Minichello got picked ahead of Hodgeson.

Another one in denial that Minnichello is not better than Hodgson so im guessing your saying Hodgson is over-rated now he won the fullback of the year award :lol:

u do know Hodgson has been our best now for the last 2 years hes been at the club he does everything a fullback should do plus more

Stranger

Coach
Doesn't mean he is better than Mini.

Mini is definately better than Hodgo, and Hodgo is one of my fav players.

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
1. saints
2.cowboys
3. panthers
4. bunnies
5. New Zealand
6.tigers
7.raiders
8.brisbane
9.manly
10.melbourne
11. newcastle
12. parra ( due to the pig)
13. dogs ( hate there mentality)
14. sharks ( shire scum)
15. roorters..... enough said

Big Pete

Referee
Stranger said:
:| most of us have accepted the fact that we deserved the spoon last year. We lost was it 13 in a row? Any team that does that deserves the spoon.

I know a majority of LU fans admitted it. However I remember when the Knights started winning in the later half of the season and how Chief brought up the idea of a "Wildcard" so the Knights could make the finals. The sad thing is he seemed to be dead serious. That's another thing I hate about the Knights, the fact they have Matt Johns and Chief on the Footy Show telling us how great their players are. All of Matt Johns credibility went away when he said Milton Thaiday would challenge Anthony Minichello for his Fullback position for NSW.

Joel Caines Number 1 fan. Brett Hodgeson is a fine player and I don't only say that because of last season but since 2001 when he was at Parramatta. In saying that however Anthony Minichello is just so much more classier and he really made his mark in rep football. He was no doubt the best player for Australia in the Tri Series and also he won the State of Origin Man of the Series award.

Seriously the amount of topics we had about how the Tigers were hard done by the selectors and all those topics how all the Tigers fans got on their high horses when we lost the series were all pathetic. Even with the Tigers players I don't think it would've made that much of a difference.

That reminds me, the amount of Tigers fans that changed their tune on Prince are also a blight to their team. I remember how without Prince, Benji wouldn't be able to do his thing. Now it's been reversed only because of recent pre-season form and the fact he chose to move to a different club to suit his family.

Big Pete said:
I know a majority of LU fans admitted it. However I remember when the Knights started winning in the later half of the season and how Chief brought up the idea of a "Wildcard" so the Knights could make the finals. The sad thing is he seemed to be dead serious. That's another thing I hate about the Knights, the fact they have Matt Johns and Chief on the Footy Show telling us how great their players are. All of Matt Johns credibility went away when he said Milton Thaiday would challenge Anthony Minichello for his Fullback position for NSW.

Joel Caines Number 1 fan. Brett Hodgeson is a fine player and I don't only say that because of last season but since 2001 when he was at Parramatta. In saying that however Anthony Minichello is just so much more classier and he really made his mark in rep football. He was no doubt the best player for Australia in the Tri Series and also he won the State of Origin Man of the Series award.

Seriously the amount of topics we had about how the Tigers were hard done by the selectors and all those topics how all the Tigers fans got on their high horses when we lost the series were all pathetic. Even with the Tigers players I don't think it would've made that much of a difference.

That reminds me, the amount of Tigers fans that changed their tune on Prince are also a blight to their team. I remember how without Prince, Benji wouldn't be able to do his thing. Now it's been reversed only because of recent pre-season form and the fact he chose to move to a different club to suit his family.

dude, i dont think ive agreed more with anyone then i do with you on every point you have made.

*Sick of chief and johns talking up the knights on the footy show, **** chief, theyd do better with mark geyer and ryan girdler replacing chief and johns.

*Joel caine fan, just because hodgson plays really well, doesnt make him the best, minichello is the incumbent and he is a better player then hodgson.

*and ive already made my feelings clear about the scott prince thing. you guys whinge more then norths fans, at least you have a team

Balmain_Boy

Probably about 5. Stunningly excessive. God some of you are precious little ****ers.

With the Tiger's players (Marshall and Halatau) the Kiwis would have won by more.

Joel caine fan, just because hodgson plays really well, doesnt make him the best, minichello is the incumbent and he is a better player then hodgson.

Minnichello has probley been better through out hes career but last year Hodgson was the best fullback by far Hodgson is a way better support player too

nqboy

First Grade
Morenito said:
I think you got this mistaken with the Tigers mate.
Nah. An expansion club, developing and retaining an increasing number of juniors, playing smart attractive football, selling out our stadium and strong, progressive and stable off the field as well.

Certainly the Tigpies have their claims and a lot of them are similar to those listed above but time will tell if they can sustain it (BTW I certainly hope so):cool:

Latest posts