What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ranking the mascots

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
which team has the best mascot running around on game day?

I say:

1. dragons (happy dragon is just such an icon!)
2. tigers
3. bulldogs
4. storm (which other team gives their mascot a Segway and a cow bell?)
5. broncos

your thoughts?

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Reggie. The mascot itself may need a face lift in the future, but the man behind it is a legend

tumbidragon

First Grade
Didn't the Eagles mascot kick the shit outa some1 in the crowd a few years back. Obvious number one in my books.

thorson1987

Coach
And none of the current ones will ever hold a candle to Mark the Magpie.

That dude copped an absolute flogging every magpies home game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The tiger is the most used mascot world wide for professional sporting teams, true story. The dragon is number 2.

gronkathon

First Grade
nffntj.jpg

Reggie loves that shit

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nope. There is an actual Titans mascot, but they also have the giraffe because John Cartwright failed a Facebook riddle game...

Loudstrat

Coach
What were Melbourne thinking? Storm? A guy dressed as a f*cking cloud? Yeah, I know it's a thunderbolt, but seriously, if there is a sh*t club nickname - that's it.

And then, wtf is this???
Storm%20Mascot%206030111_360156_p.jpg

Ellie the Eels gets my vote. Mainly because....
1) Only Ellie can make such a creature look cuddly
2) Its LU tradition to pick everything along team lines.

url
eels.jpg

BTW, Saints mascot is ineligible because its a renter as part of its sponsorship deal.

beave

Coach
Strat, that storm mascot was organized by the nrl, all the clubs got a modernized mascot given to them and had no choice as to wether they could use it. Someone who did olympic mascots had something to do with it, name escapes me.

You should see the cowboys 'modern' blue heeler Bootz.......... Disgraceful

Latest posts