What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper - What's he got up his sleeve?

nogigtoobig

Juniors
Really what can he do ?? i think he has tried throughout the year with mixed results but has still not came up with the right one unfortunatly it does come down to the players that are picked .

White Poiner

Coach
Eh, he didnt even have a hat untill i gave him my shoe hat.
Raper secret plan; Simmo to prop, and to take hitups of the kickoff.

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Scott for Mellor.
And that is a bad move.
Very bad.

Except for a couple of errors Mellor was one of our best last week. Like you Reefy I would prefer Mellor to Scott because we are gonna need a strong defensive effort against Gasnier and IMO Mellor is the only centre we've got that can do that. The attacking part of the sharks plan can look after itself, it's the defensive side that will win this game for us.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well from the late mail it seems Raper is going along with the theory we put forward weeks ago with jsut one exception.
Simmons still in the back line.
Lets hope his prior humiliating performance is enough to stir up an urge for redemption in him. But then again, there is more to life than footy.

pogo

Juniors
or as your hero danny nutley said after a recent loss....

"it's only a game of footy" !

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So now Pogo is comparing Nuttley, his efforts, his rep qualities, his 80 minute 50 tackle a game blood on his sleeve ....

with dave Simmons.

You really are a disgusting low life aren't you?

pogo

Juniors
i was merely highlighting more of your double standards.

its ok for you to bag simmons comments ......but when nutley utters similar sentiments its overlooked.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Because one of those players action speak for themself.
he couldsay nobody givees a f*ck about footy & nobody would care. Would they. Every week he turns up, pigmy style, & puts guys 30kg heavier on their ass for 80 minutes.

then we have Simmo. On the same pay check.

Latest posts