What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapes' Quote of the week!!

Macca

Coach
Tigers and Sharks won't make the 8 if they play like that. I saw every game and ours was easily the one with the lowest level of skill and committment.

Sharkie73

Bench
Christ it sounds like a CWA meeting," A pack of old women winging" for god sake get over it, It's only the first game S##T you would think it was the end of the world :roll:

husky65

Juniors
"Our first game of the season guys. Methinks alot of people had expectations that were WAY too high "

Why is beating a no hoper team that played like crap "WAY too high" expectations?

or 1st grade footballers, catching the ball "WAY too high" expectations?

We didn't lose to Easts, or Brisbane or Canterbury - we lost to Wests at their most bungling on field incompetence.

Booyah

Bench
husky65 said:
"Our first game of the season guys. Methinks alot of people had expectations that were WAY too high "

Why is beating a no hoper team that played like crap "WAY too high" expectations?

We didn't lose to Easts, or Brisbane or Canterbury - we lost to Wests at their most bungling on field incompetence.

I don't know if you saw or not, but alot of people were predicting a walkover against Wests and a victory of margins more then 30.

Then we have people saying how Raper will change everything and we'll win the comp this year.

I'd say predictions of a walkover and winning the comp BEFORE we've even kicked a football, are a little premature and high. Wouldn't you?

Quacky

Juniors
I dont believe this. Reading posts by u guys late last year I felt extremely impressed with how much u were all still supporting our guys when they were coming 13th. Now, in their first game with a new style of play, a new coach, their two biggest buys out injured and playing on a sandpit, they lose by just one try and u all lose control and think everythings over. It'll take a few games for our guys to settle into the new way of coaching, but when Meritt and Vagana return to polaxe the likes of Souths, Nth Qld and Manly in consecutive matches, u'll see wat they're really gonna be like.

shadowboxer

First Grade
i agree with quacky but saturday night was really bad. No real positives and they never looked to be in the hunt.

at least raper didnt use the " it was a good physical hit out" call

husky65

Juniors
Booyah said:
husky65 said:

I don't know if you saw or not, but alot of people were predicting a walkover against Wests and a victory of margins more then 30.

Then we have people saying how Raper will change everything and we'll win the comp this year.

I'd say predictions of a walkover and winning the comp BEFORE we've even kicked a football, are a little premature and high. Wouldn't you?

What has that got to do with the game played?

We played a crap team who bungled almost every opportunity that they had. and we lost. Badly.

Tell me again about those lofty expectations?

Not me
but i was shot down for being a pessimist!

cheese

Bench
:lol: @the people who took this thread seriously

A few rounds of self inflicted uppercuts are on the cards

Atleast the boys weren't alone in the dropsy department.... I dropped me guts during the game and the missus coached me out of the living room!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: