What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare Rugby league teams you may own.

2 things that I that I own that could be rare is a Hunter Marines jersey (on sale at Rebel when they got canned from the end of the Super League War) and 2000 RLWC full sized Gilbert ball I bought.

Question is (not sure if this has been asked before) what items do you own that a rare, priceless or valuable?

King hit

Coach
I've got a vintage Warriors jersey with the NSWRL logo on it and a Cowboys super league jersey. Also own a 2010 Country Origin jersey (one of my most loved possessions) which is now going to be a rare find.

Last edited:
2 things that I that I own that could be rare is a Hunter Marines jersey (on sale at Rebel when they got canned from the end of the Super League War) and 2000 RLWC full sized Gilbert ball I bought.

Question is (not sure if this has been asked before) what items do you own that a rare, priceless or valuable?

I’ve got a Gold Coast Seagulls jacket, which is actually a tracksuit set. It’s a big head-turner whenever I wear it. Bought on-line, there’s a bit of a good network out there who trade such stuff..

I’m always interested in Adelaide Rams stuff too. Feel free to DM me if anyone has genuine Rams kit..

no name

Coach
I’ve got a Warriors jersey from 1993 with a NSWRL badge on it.

it’s the same jersey as their 95/96 design but not ARL badge.
I had a Cowboys jersey with the NSWRL badge on it from 1994. Same deal as above.

I’ve got plenty of Seagulls gear. Jerseys, shorts, socks and jackets.

gUt

Coach
I have an unopened Broncos 1988 car hanger thing and a "this is Crushers country" number plate thingy somewhere

I own No. 76 of 250 Rule the Roost 2002 Premier's Lithographs which is signed by the entire 2002 Roosters Premiership winning squad. It cost $599 when it went on sale. It sold out in less than a week from when it was available to order. By the time it was delivered by the manufacturer 2 months later (they had to fly them to the UK to get the Kiwi players to sign it due to the NZ tour of the UK happening so close after the GF), it had appreciated in value to over $1,000.

The most valuable stuff are items mass manufactured, used and turfed and/or lost.

A lot of promo stuff like footy cards, programs or toys/figurines (esp stuff kids have, collect or play with) or game day giveaways are worth more.

Legit old playing gear is grossly under valued in Australia too.

Latest posts