What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Gareth Widdop

Steve timpson

Juniors
You are an idiot

This is about Widdop, not GI

GI played awesome last night

I can't stand him, I hate his goanna crawl and the fact he is a qlder

But he was superb last night!

Sublime!!

Next week GI vs Widdop!!!!!!!!!!

You mediocres better phone St George hospital today ....and get the emergency ward ready for when Widdop is carried in on a stretcher.

Suffering embarrassment that he is the greatest pretender ever, or from stud marks all over him!

Are we all scared for Widdop?

I am, .....you know you are! Lol lol[/QUOTE]

This......yes!!

BrissyRedV

Bench
So much of a lunatic troll they have forgotten to change user names and is now having a conversation with themselves...PO troll

Clearly a dope with no idea. Knows nothing at all about Rugby League.

Can't even give a rational explanation how his demand for Widdop gone can happen.

A Troll who is a bigot and racist

Steve timpson

Juniors
Clearly a dope with no idea. Knows nothing at all about Rugby League.

Can't even give a rational explanation how his demand for Widdop gone can happen.

A Troll who is a bigot and racist

Mafia
Old boys club
Bullies

Not welcome here anymore

Go away

The new breed is here

We will make this club great again

Well I think it's pretty clear this forum needs a troll cave.

Willow any chance this can happen so this and his alter ego's can be isolated into the cave?

Then the rational people can have a conversation about the team and discuss how the side is going and changes that may take place with some degree of common sense?

TruSaint

Referee
You are an idiot

This is about Widdop, not GI

GI played awesome last night

Next week GI vs Widdop!!!!!!!!!!

You mediocres better phone St George hospital today ....and get the emergency ward ready for when Widdop is carried in on a stretcher.

This......yes!!

anyone who posts a wish for a stretcher on ANY player, let alone one of our own, is truly one f....ked up individual who has no right to voice his demented opinions anymore.

thats one of the poorest , lowest acts imaginable.

Steve timpson

Juniors
anyone who posts a wish for a stretcher on ANY player, let alone one of our own, is truly one f....ked up individual who has no right to voice his demented opinions anymore.

thats one of the poorest , lowest acts imaginable.

Grow up.....bully!!

If you want to be take everything literally, you are even dumber and a bigger bully than even i imagined.

Read your own scummy posts over the past few months.

Bully boy

SBD82

Coach
Grow up.....bully!!

If you want to be take everything literally, you are even dumber and a bigger bully than even i imagined.

Bully boy

This has to be where the line is drawn.

Of all the posters in here, to claim that Tru has ever bullied anyone is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

Tru is a gentleman. He has told me to pull my head in previously when I crossed the line. And he did it in the most respectful way possible.

Steve. You may live the worlds most miserable existence and need to troll forums to make yourself feel like you are smarter than everyone else, but you're not even good at trolling. A quality troll is not apparent, they stir people up without their subject knowing they are being trolled.

Add trolling to your long list of failures in life and go find something new to make you feel good about yourself. I suggest starting with a fruit cup and some push-ups.

Steve timpson

Juniors
This has to be where the line is drawn.

Of all the posters in here, to claim that Tru has ever bullied anyone is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

Tru is a gentleman. He has told me to pull my head in previously when I crossed the line. And he did it in the most respectful way possible.

Steve. You may live the worlds most miserable existence and need to troll forums to make yourself feel like you are smarter than everyone else, but you're not even good at trolling. A quality troll is not apparent, they stir people up without their subject knowing they are being trolled.

Add trolling to your long list of failures in life and go find something new to make you feel good about yourself. I suggest starting with a fruit cup and some push-ups.

Telling me that my post about Widdop is hoping widdop gets injured is a pathetic comment.

I don't care what you experienced.

I won't be accused of shite!

I don't care who it is, making an exaggerated claim is pathetic.

SBD82

Coach
Telling me that my post about Widdop is hoping widdop gets injured is a pathetic comment.

I don't care what you experienced.

I won't be accused of shite!

I don't care who it is, making an exaggerated claim is pathetic.

Maybe you are a good troll.

The irony in this is downright f**king hilarious.

Minh

First Grade
Grow up.....bully!!

Bully boy

So Tru doesn't like your post so he's a bully, this man is more of a gentleman than you are an idiot and that says a lot....

anyone one disagreeing with you is the mafia, you are a seriously twisted individual and I feel sorry for you.

Your tones and quotes are the same as Vas, Ruby and now Homer it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know you are one and the same.....

Have a sook at your own expense and stop making a fool of yourself, if you have a genuine problem or illness god help you and I hope you get better soon...

Steve timpson

Juniors
So Tru doesn't like your post so he's a bully, this man is more of a gentleman than you are an idiot and that says a lot....

anyone one disagreeing with you is the mafia, you are a seriously twisted individual and I feel sorry for you.

Your tones and quotes are the same as Vas, Ruby and now Homer it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know you are one and the same.....

Have a sook at your own expense and stop making a fool of yourself, if you have a genuine problem or illness god help you and I hope you get better soon...

You are a fool sir.

The fact that he said I was hoping widdop gets injured is proof he is a bully....yes

Making bullshit accusatiions is being a bully on this forum.....and in a court of law

Yes

So be careful

Trying to bully people off the forum by accusing them of hoping players get injured is being a bully

Yes!!

I told you all, those days on this forum have gone

This is no longer an old boys forum

The club board is one, this is not another

Not any more

TruSaint

Referee
[I]You mediocres better phone St George hospital today ....and get the emergency ward ready for when Widdop is carried in on a stretcher.

Suffering embarrassment that he is the greatest pretender ever, or from stud marks all over him!
[/I]

Yeah, nah... did you post that ? " better phone hospital / stud marks all over him / stretcher ?
You are full of good intent then.

Steve timpson

Juniors
[I]You mediocres better phone St George hospital today ....and get the emergency ward ready for when Widdop is carried in on a stretcher.

[/I]

Yeah, nah... did you post that ? " better phone hospital / stud marks all over him / stretcher ?
You are full if good intent then.

Wow, you really are a silly man

Like I said .....if you select to read a sentence as a literal meaning, you need to go back and read all yours and other posts!

Let's revamp just for your intellect... shall I?

By the time GI finishes with Widdop, Widdop will wish he was back playing for the purple cheating storm with the 3 amigos around him to cover his useless ball playing ass!!

Got it now?!!!!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Grow up.....bully!!

Bully boy

You're a complete f**kwit. Just f**k off with your stupid, dumb posts.
Now you're calling for the club captain to be stretchered off? No wonder people laugh at you.
You have the IQ of a f**ken cheeseburger wrapper and your posts are shit.

Latest posts