What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate him BEFORE the game

parra pete

Referee
Tim will need to be at his best against the 'rookie' half back of 2006....Cooper Cronk is talked about as being the Tri Nations scrum feeder. Looks spot on to me

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
Tim will need to be at his best against the 'rookie' half back of 2006....Cooper Cronk is talked about as being the Tri Nations scrum feeder. Looks spot on to me

oh k pete IMO cronk plays a much different game to timmy, he isnt as dominate... he is a great support player, and does well with dominate outside backs, i would realy like 2 see him without hill or cam smith around him, i dont know if he could handle the job of organising and i think timmy kicking game is much better. i also think that crock is a great support player, very finch like imo... i think he would be more suited to 5-8 with a dominate halfback outside him, or inside a dominate 5-8. i dont know if his australian material yet, id have thurston, prince or orford ahead of him... for his sake to. he has alot to learn and throwing him in2 the aussie team may be a lil premature, and it could realy hurt his carrer

Hellsy

Immortal
*Hellsy waits for HJ to come and bitch about incorrect useage of your verses you're

Latest posts