What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Our Coach For The Round 5 Game Against Newcastle

Rate Our Coach For The Round 5 Game Against Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slippery Morris

First Grade
THey are comparing this defence to the Bennett days which shows how good it is. If if was Bennett in charge they would rate the coach a 10 but because it is Mary it is scaled down to a 7 or 8. I rated an 8 because they played well to those conditions. The players obviously took note of that and Mary would have had some part unlike the Knights. THey did not play to the conditions at all.

Attack is poor but under those conditions you can't go throwing the ball around and playing fancy moves. In the 20 Saints looked much more effective than the Knights did that is for sure so if people think the Dragons attack was poor then what did they think about the Knights attack? Did anyone notice how much defence Widdop and Marshall had to do? Surely there was not that much left in the tank for an attack with the ball. THey did well with what they had.

Mary needs to stop the team giving away these silly penalties and turnovers.

Kuro

Juniors
7 will suffice. Takes a lot for a coach to get a team to believe in themselves like we did with our D. However, the coaching of attack and being able to fluidly put on points was not what has been instilled.

Walpole

Juniors
are you kidding everybody is climaxing because we beat drug castle,
we cant attack
we have yet to see a clean line break
we have yet to see passes that stick close to the tryline

MAY I REMIND YOU ALL WE ARE THE LOWEST SCORING TEAM IN 55 POINTS IN 5 GAMES. WE HAVE THE ALSO THE LOWEST POINTS AGAINST US BUT WHO WANTS TO SEE A DEFENSIVE TEAM

this seems to defy logic as only one player from our attacking spine have not played rep or finals footy

one saving grace is that marys love affair with green seems to be over

You really are a sad sack of shit aren't you?

I notice your twin grouch has disappeared since we started winning. No doubt he'll be back when we have a loss and then you two can stroke each other over how everything from the coach to the ball boys to the big maccas M are shit. Unless we finish the season 22-2. Wouldn't that be terrible...

ellskimore

Juniors
You really are a sad sack of shit aren't you?

I notice your twin grouch has disappeared since we started winning. No doubt he'll be back when we have a loss and then you two can stroke each other over how everything from the coach to the ball boys to the big maccas M are shit. Unless we finish the season 22-2. Wouldn't that be terrible...

Haha. It's funny how Grouch just disappears like that. He'll be back as soon as we lose a game, unfortunately. Dino is still raging a whole week later? What's his deal?

BennyV

Referee
Haha. It's funny how Grouch just disappears like that. He'll be back as soon as we lose a game, unfortunately. Dino is still raging a whole week later? What's his deal?

Its not just grouch and OV that have buggered off. LMS and Jubileeboy seem to be on hiatus. Apart from dino, this place seems calm...its eery...

are you kidding everybody is climaxing because we beat drug castle,
we cant attack
we have yet to see a clean line break
we have yet to see passes that stick close to the tryline

MAY I REMIND YOU ALL WE ARE THE LOWEST SCORING TEAM IN 55 POINTS IN 5 GAMES. WE HAVE THE ALSO THE LOWEST POINTS AGAINST US BUT WHO WANTS TO SEE A DEFENSIVE TEAM

this seems to defy logic as only one player from our attacking spine have not played rep or finals footy

one saving grace is that marys love affair with green seems to be over
breach birth!

Highland Saint

Juniors
Its not just grouch and OV that have buggered off. LMS and Jubileeboy seem to be on hiatus. Apart from dino, this place seems calm...its eery...

God I hope we win today. The tirade that will ensue if we lose to a dogs reserve grade side will be unbearable. Ignore the fact their line up minus 5 of their best players still has several Origin & several international rep players

Latest posts