What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the Coaches

phonetic

Juniors
And have only recruited the Colin Best express? I would have thought they would have been much more active in the market considering the names that are departing.

thommo4pm

Coach
Bumble said:
Because with the quality the Dragons have, they should have won the f**king comp recently.

Brown is a pretender.

Silly comment, if you had of read Phonetic's post clearly he has explained it very well.
Phonetic you are spot on. Brown is not given the credit he deserves.
Look at the injury toll the Dragons have endured over the last few seasons, and especially this current one.
To be sitting in equal 2nd at the moment is an absolute credit to Nathan Brown.
He has put all of the systems in place to get these current kids coming through.
All of the 19 year old, were 15 when Brown took over, and it is his development as head coach which has seen all of these kids come through the ranks to be what they are today.
It takes a lot more then just a good playing roster to win the comp.
You need a sh*t load of luck especially with injuries, something the Dragons have not had.
No other side would have got to the Prelim Final without their number 1 halfback....saints did this last year under Brown.

Stranger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
3 horse race IMO, elliott, hagan and Raper all challanging for the crown
the coaches team who finishes lowest will have a strong claim to take the prize

With the playing rosters the knights should be well ahead of both canberra and Scum, yet we are really struggling.

If Canberra come close to newcastle at the finish its clear that Elliot is a much better coach than Hagan.

Why are some people so harsh on Matty Elliott if you think about it he must be a decent coach look at his roster and look how his team has been doing (forget 14th in 2005)

Raider_69

Post Whore
raiders fan forever said:
Why are some people so harsh on Matty Elliott if you think about it he must be a decent coach look at his roster and look how his team has been doing (forget 14th in 2005)

](*,)

can i ask you 3 questions?
1. Where abouts do you live?
2. How many games do you go to live?
3. If you got to alot live, how much attention do you pay to junior grades

and yes stranger, hagan is the only one who is near Elliott for piss poor coaching, the team who finishes lower on this year ladder will decide it imo

simon says

First Grade
raiders fan forever said:

I thought the Raiders had one of the most talented line ups in the comp....they should have won 5 in a row with that team of stars.....Elliot must be useless.:lol: :lol:

PS.....I predict the Panthers will go very well with him at the helm.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
PS.....I predict the Knights will go very well with him at the helm.

Might be hard for that to happen considering he has gone to penrith and brian smith will be in charge of the knights, you f**king idiot :lol:

borat

Bench
1. Tim Sheens
2. Wayne Bennett
3. Steve Folkes
4. Craig Bellamy
5. Graham Murray
6. Nathan Brown
7. John Lang
8. Brian Smith
9. Ricky Stuart
10. Shaun McCrae
11. Matt Elliott
12. Michael Hagan
13. Stuart Raper
14. Ivan Cleary
15. Des Hasler
16. Jason Taylor(Hasn't been in the top Grade long enough to rate)

Latest posts