What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raw Super Thread 2010 Spoilers

Raider_69

Post Whore
They'd have to be creative in order for that to happen given the WWE's PG rating.

ohh im under no illusions
it never will happen, it never could happen, vince wouldnt allow it to happen, shatner would never do it either... its just a pipe dream for a guy who so deseperately misses the charactors of Denny Crane and Alan Shore, and actually boston legal all together. Best show ever imo

Special K

Coach
I watched it..

The Hart stuff was the best thing on the show.. Hart did look really slow and awkward though

Misanthrope

Staff member
'Us' is who I care about. If Johnny Briggs, Age 7 wants something to watch - I hear Sesame Street is great.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Well put but you're missing the point, as long as the E are doing well then good on them.

Sounds like they put on a good show tonight, so PG or not it appears they can turn it up when they want to.

Now if only TNA could do something worth while.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Now if only TNA could do something worth while.

They are, by the same criteria you're saying the WWE are. Their ratings are up and that's the main thing they need to be doing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The same actually.

February was a good month for TNA in 2009. A 1.2 is still up on what they were achieving for the back half of 2009.

Factor in Jeff Hardy being as over as he is and the fact he's not been featured since his debut, and that's a sure fire ratings boost there if they can do it right. i.e. Not a feud with Homicide.

I don't think everything TNA is doing of late is gold, but it's certainly not all bad - and at least it's unpredictable.

shiznit

Coach
'Us' is who I care about. If Johnny Briggs, Age 7 wants something to watch - I hear Sesame Street is great.
the problem is Johny Briggs parents buy PPV's for him... where as 'Us' download them for free.

so its pretty easy to understand why the company values young Johny Briggs whereas they couldn't give a f**k about 'Us'

Big Pete

Referee
^ Mmhmmm.

I caught Raw yesterday and I thought it was actually a good episode all-round, the first episode to be considered good for this year (yes even better than the 4th of January episode which was merely above average for me).

Highlights for me...

Sheamus/Christian
HHH/Michaels and of course the elimination tag.
Rhodes getting the victory, I get the feeling Sheamus is going to take over Legacy
Cena/McMahon segment

The only low light was Hart, I found that part to be pretty comical. I mean, he came out and Vince acted like a bit of a jackass so he decided to destroy some meangingless equipment that's replaced at the start of every show. It just seemed a little silly and Hart falling over didn't help matters.

Misanthrope

Staff member
(yes even better than the 4th of January episode which was merely above average for me).

You're a generous marker. I didn't like the January 4th Raw at all. Impact, even with all of its old man debuts, was a far more entertaining show on that night.

^Agreed only part I enjoyed was the McMahon/Bret segment, and even then it was only the conclusion I really liked.

This week's Raw blew. Punk was the sh*t though.

Big Pete

Referee
You're a generous marker. I didn't like the January 4th Raw at all. Impact, even with all of its old man debuts, was a far more entertaining show on that night.

That Raw was far more productive than TNA which even as a nostalgia show was pretty terrible with a number of WrestleCrap moments (Jeff Hardy anyone?).

Bret Hart appearing on Raw was re-writing history and then you had JeriShow vs. DX, Kingston/Orton and a No. 1 Contender's match for the US title.

bender

Juniors
That Raw was far more productive than TNA which even as a nostalgia show was pretty terrible with a number of WrestleCrap moments (Jeff Hardy anyone?).

Bret Hart appearing on Raw was re-writing history and then you had JeriShow vs. DX, Kingston/Orton and a No. 1 Contender's match for the US title.

Brett Hart was history making, maybe, but could his return have been bottched any worse than it has been?

Why in the world we dont finally have a Brett Hart vs Shawn Michaels match at Wrestlemania is totally beyond me. if the (arguably) greatest wrestler of all time is going to have a comeback match, shouldnt it be against an actual wrestler! And one whose rivalry could have been on par or close to Hogan Rock, Hogan Andre, etc