What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley

Dunno what the hell makes you think of such things as that.

Btw, saw a photo of his missus. Never has the expression "to punch above one's waist" been more true to a man than Hadley:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n-their-marriage/story-e6frg6n6-1226645897573

886853-ray-and-suzanne-hadley.jpg

As they say 'A picture is worth a thousand words", you can also see the "hyper-ego" and "control freak" mentality in Hadley's face.

'Weight' not 'waist' ;-)

deemac77

Juniors
Just read that bit in The Australian

-"Hadley said he confided in his close friend, sports commentator Ray Warren, who advised him to do everything possible to make more time for his family"

What it dosent add is that Ray Warren then got Hadley a job at 9 calling the football for the next 5 years.

Onya Warren ya dickhead.

drago brelli

Bench
I enjoyed listening to Hadley when he was on 2UE with John Gibbs, Peter Frilingos and Fulton. That was a while ago. They used to talk rugby league all the time. I always got the impression that Frilingos kept Hadley in check. Towards the end Hadley's ego was getting out of control. Now he does that hideous 'continuous call' trash where they dish up the garbage each week. The frightening thing is is that there is a demand for this show. There is no dedicated rugby league program in Sydney on a Saturday during the footy season.

The Enforcer

Juniors
I enjoyed listening to Hadley when he was on 2UE with John Gibbs, Peter Frilingos and Fulton. That was a while ago. They used to talk rugby league all the time. I always got the impression that Frilingos kept Hadley in check. Towards the end Hadley's ego was getting out of control. Now he does that hideous 'continuous call' trash where they dish up the garbage each week. The frightening thing is is that there is a demand for this show. There is no dedicated rugby league program in Sydney on a Saturday during the footy season.
Yep, can't believe anyone finds Brohman or Roach funny ?

Whilst not being 100% RL dedicated , gibbsy and fatty are doing a great job on weekend sports today on 2ue. 2 till 6 and its over 50% rugby league.

franklin2323

Immortal
The frightening thing is is that there is a demand for this show. There is no dedicated rugby league program in Sydney on a Saturday during the footy season.

If you can put up with Tallis & the music MMM's is decent Girdler & Tallis keep the talk to footy but only goes to 3.

Like said above the 2UE sports today is pretty good for footy talk. Though at times fatty can annoy me.

No matter which 1 you choose both beat the stupid songs and anything but footy talk on CC.

nrlnrl

First Grade
If you can put up with Tallis & the music MMM's is decent Girdler & Tallis keep the talk to footy but only goes to 3.

Like said above the 2UE sports today is pretty good for footy talk. Though at times fatty can annoy me.

No matter which 1 you choose both beat the stupid songs and anything but footy talk on CC.

yep, listened to it once about 10 years ago & it's garbage

the worst type of radio - people laughing at their own jokes that aren't funny.

drago brelli

Bench
Whilst not being 100% RL dedicated , gibbsy and fatty are doing a great job on weekend sports today on 2ue. 2 till 6 and its over 50% rugby league.
John Gibbs is fantastic in everyway. Vautin is the opposite, completely talentless. He's a buffoon. He is only interested in sports that involve Queenslanders. He knows cricket, rugby league, Golf, AFL and horse racing. Why?, because you can gamble on all of them. Last week when 2UE were down at Foreshore Sylvania, Vautin joked about and wallowed in his ignorance of the game of rugby union. Vautin is a Queenslander and loves the place, he should move back there. Greg Alexander would be good with Gibbs, so would Voss or even Peter Fitzsimons.

John Gibbs is fantastic in everyway. Vautin is the opposite, completely talentless. He's a buffoon. He is only interested in sports that involve Queenslanders. He knows cricket, rugby league, Golf, AFL and horse racing. Why?, because you can gamble on all of them. Last week when 2UE were down at Foreshore Sylvania, Vautin joked about and wallowed in his ignorance of the game of rugby union. Vautin is a Queenslander and loves the place, he should move back there. Greg Alexander would be good with Gibbs, so would Voss or even Peter Fitzsimons.

I hear what you're saying about vautin , I think he's a lot better on 2ue than he is on nine.

Alexander can't do it because of fox.

Voss could do it sometimes ( he goes to NZ every second weekend)

No way to fitzsimons. He hates rugby league , cant stand the bloke.

drago brelli

Bench
I have to disagree about Fitzsimons. Fitzsimons has never stated that he hates rugby league. He hates the way some of the more moronic element carry on in rugby league. He also gives it to AFL idiots and Union idiot players too.

I have to disagree about Fitzsimons. Fitzsimons has never stated that he hates rugby league. He hates the way some of the more moronic element carry on in rugby league. He also gives it to AFL idiots and Union idiot players too.

Mate , he may not say it publicly but it's clear from his positions he doesn't like RL.

You should also ask him ( on twitter) about rugby leagues treatment by the hands of the Vichy government in France. He refuses to address it , likely because of his love of union & France. They were complicit in banning RL. Given fitzsimons loves getting on his high horse about plenty of issues , it's interesting he won't talk about it or criticise the FRU.

Brutus

Referee

As if Fitzsimmons is going to come out publicly and say he hates a sport.

He doesn't have to say it though. It's as plain as the nose on your face that he despises RL with a passion.

Who will ever forget his "rugby league is dying in Australia" comments during a BBC radio interview around the time of the 2003 kick n clap World Cup?

butchmcdick

Immortal
Did Ray have a f**king Wests Tigers jumper on last night.

The merkin spent more time kicking the f**king tiger's home than he did commantating on the f**king game.

All that toss about the block. SHUT THE f**k UP YOU USELESS merkin !!!

drago brelli

Bench
In today's SMH Mike Carton tells the other side of the Australian Story puff piece on Hadley. I suspect Hadley learnt all of this from observing Jones.

Packy

Bench

I have really enjoyed the offload with those guys. Tallis is great imo.

undertaker

Coach
What it dosent add is that Ray Warren then got Hadley a job at 9 calling the football for the next 5 years.

Onya Warren ya dickhead.

Huh? I didn't know Rabs disliked Vossy.

If anything, Gyngell is the guy who is to blame to Voss's demise/Hadley's rise at Ch9.

Brian JOHNSON

Juniors
If you know Rabi well you would know that he does not hold bad feelings towards Vossy.

He & Vossy got on well, But Ray IMHO did not,

Ray H & Ray warren are good mates ,,,that caused Vossy to make some Public mistakes.
His Hate for Hadley is so obvious

He will be back in some way soon, he has talent.

BJ

If you know Rabi well you would know that he does not hold bad feelings towards Vossy.

He & Vossy got on well, But Ray IMHO did not,

Ray H & Ray warren are good mates ,,,that caused Vossy to make some Public mistakes.
His Hate for Hadley is so obvious

He will be back in some way soon, he has talent.

BJ

His hate for Hadley is spot on.

Merkin of the highest order.