What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Price, Eric Grothe and Terry Leabeater plan to remove Parramatta CEO Denis Fitzge

TheRam

Coach
Cant remember....did you make it to the STH forum?

People there would recall one of the questions came from an old lady who wasnt happy with the food/pricing at the stadium.

When Fitzy was done with Dellboy (or vice versa?), ever the politician, he made a beeline for that lady and had a good chat. Whilst he may not be up for re-election at either this or the leagues club elections, he know his constituency.

The argument Fitzy isnt up for election is a furphy IMO. Changes to the board will put real pressure on Denis. People want him gone, then the best steps you can take to that end is by voting for new board members.

As usual Fishy, spot on, spot on mate.

sooperdooper

First Grade
The article implies the ticket is being "advised" by "Leabeater, long-time Eels sponsor and restaurateur Mario Libertini, Dr Graham Malouf, solicitor Daniel Essey, printer Joe Saad and businessman Colin Green".

Perhaps some of those guys originally intended to stand but later found out they weren't eligible.

any idea on where businesses these guys run?
eg company names

Hellsy

Immortal
There will be a mailout from the P3 either late this week, or early next week to all members - I have the word ;)

bartman

Immortal
any idea on where businesses these guys run?
eg company names
Personally no... but I have heard of a restaurant that Mario Libertini runs advertised on AM radio over the years, his name was part of the voice over/ads.

Josh should have enlightened us all... I presume the doctor, solicitor and printer are self employed, no idea about Colin Green though.

Just quietly I'm more and more impressed with Leabeater every time I read a quote of his... I wouldn't mind seeing what he had to offer if he nominated for a spot in the Leagues Club elections in April, provided he can make sure he's eligible.

bartman

Immortal
Oh yeah, forgot about them... property development generally isn't my thing or area or expertise.

walker smith

Juniors
Daniel Essey has started his own firm very recently, Essey Legal

The printer is self-employed and the doctor is long time Parra stalwart Graham Malouf ....great guy, may have been club doctor years ago i think?

hasman

Juniors
Robert S has his own Property firm. His been a Big Parramatta Supporter and Sponsor for a very long Time.

John Chadic works with Dyldam Development and has Been on the Board in the Past.

eeladdick

Juniors

Stagger eel

Staff member
Robert S has his own Property firm. His been a Big Parramatta Supporter and Sponsor for a very long Time.

John Chadic works with Dyldam Development and has Been on the Board in the Past.

I think these guys have the right ingrediants to make that step, ofcourse John is well familiar in these cirvles and Robert and I'm lead to believe that Robert and his family are staunch Parramatta people who are very succesful in their industry.