What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray to call games for 9, Matt Johns to Fox and a brave Ref

El Diablo

Post Whore
514589545.jpg

boonboon

Juniors
Oh FFS. What shit news.

Hadley is scum I hope he has a heart attack on air.

Speaking of scum saying that about anyone shows that you are scum

Good on the referee -not really bravecascsuch in this day and age or it shouldn't be brave anyway

Hadley will be good I enjoy his weekend radio show

El Diablo

Post Whore
Speaking of scum saying that about anyone shows that you are scum

Good on the referee -not really bravecascsuch in this day and age or it shouldn't be brave anyway

Hadley will be good I enjoy his weekend radio show

he's horrible

i flicked over to 9 during the Yawnion WC because he was getting bagged mercilessly. he dead set made it sound like a horse race

the WWOS facebook page was flooded with complaints afterwards

Noa

First Grade
I may be smashed but did I ask a question about the ref holding up 10 and the implied suggestions not too long ago :-k

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Do Ray and Fatty get along though? Didn't Ray support Matty when he wanted fatty and the others off the TFS?

Could be interesting ...

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Do Ray and Fatty get along though? Didn't Ray support Matty when he wanted fatty and the others off the TFS?

Could be interesting ...

Fatty lives in Queensland now and only calls games up there. It would be fair to assume Hadley will only call games played in Sydney. Or if he does do a game up there, Wally will fill the Queensland based quota.

Latest posts