What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray to call games for 9, Matt Johns to Fox and a brave Ref

some11

Referee
Rabs isn't going anywhere is he?

He may be going senile but he is the voice of Rugby League to me.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cechin had one of the worst games in league history a few years ago and got puntwd to touchie for a long time. Happened in townsville so he has hated us ever since. We used to predict which minute he would run on the field from the sideline to report something at home games because it was always a given

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
That's disgusting. I don't want that abomination of a man on my TV. It's just wrong. We shouldn't allow people like that to have positions of influence, especially in the media. f**k Hadley.

Good on Matt Checcin, not that I think anyone really cares like maybe 20-40 years ago though.

LESStar58

Referee
How is Ceccin coming out newsworthy? I've known for a while that he's a shirt lifter...not that it matters what way he swings; he's still a below par ref. As for Raaaaaaaaaay, I'm surprised he's back at Nine give him and Sterlo hate each other.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Hadley is an opinionated douche. If someone doesn't agree with him, they're wrong and to show them that he's 'right' he yells to the top of his lungs so no one can interrupt him.

I remember on some Rugby League Show on tv (I forget now) and Hadley was invited on there. The guy just wouldn't shut up. Interrupting everyone and talking forever... Being the attention seeker that he is and he's a guest ffs. Well anyway, the host had to go to break and he would've been stopped about 4 times from Hadley carrying on. The host was getting very pissed off.

If he's like this on 9, than fmd.

Last edited:

j5o6hn

Juniors
Hadley and 2GB should not be allowed anywhere near Rugby League,the man is little more than a loudmouthed pig with a brain to match.
Hadley thinks he gods gift to radio on which he spends most of his time making up BS,small minded and petty keep the bastard off the TV games

Razor

Coach
Depends when he's calling. It might only be during the Olympics, when Ray Warren will be in London calling the swimming (and maybe other sports)

whall15

Coach
I would seriously prefer Fittler or the Tim dude they have on the sideline sometimes (who's really bad) over Hadley.

Vic Mackey

Referee
One of my good mates is gay and told me about Cechin years ago

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Sam

First Grade
Is there a link to an article on Hadley? I assume the role's only for small parts of the season whilst Ravs is on swimming/Olympic duty and not for the entire season.

Latest posts