What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Warren on Sunday Football

Knight87

Juniors
Darn it! I know Vossey's ok, but why isn't Rabs doing any Sunday arvo matches? He's only done 2 this year that i know of (GC vs Parra and Bulldogs vs Newcastle). Sunday football just aint the same without Rabs. Vossey's voice is too high pitched.

innsaneink

Referee
Voss is fake & exxaggerated everything, fake expression, exxagerated surprise & amusemement. Looks like he hangs out with Shayne hayne too.

petetheileet

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Voss is fake & exxaggerated everything, fake expression, exxagerated surprise & amusemement. Looks like he hangs out with Shayne hayne too.

oh sh*t....talk about hittin the nail on the head!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Rabs is senile.

In other cultures they would've pushed him out to sea on an ice floe by now...

eels_fan_01

Bench
I personally like both and i used to prefer Ray Warren but some as Southernsaint said Rabs is senile hes constant mistakes really gets to me.

They both are still better than anyone on fox.

bobmar28

Bench
I think Vossey does an ok job and Rabbs is probably retiring soon, someone has to take over.

big pat

Coach
innsaneink said:
i think andrew voss learnt from daryl somers.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Warren Smith is the best commentator atm IMO

Voss is good but sometimes goes over the top with his cliche's.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:

Could you have been anymore correct!!

JoeD

First Grade
I don't mind Voss as he seems to be the only CH9er he has any interest in the Warriors and any knowledge of our players.

eels_fan_01

Bench
JoeD said:
I don't mind Voss as he seems to be the only CH9er he has any interest in the Warriors and any knowledge of our players.

That would mainly be true to the fact that the Warriors have been ordinary the last couple of years and havent gotten or deserved many Channel 9 matches.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Smith is probably the most boring commentators in rugby league, sure he doesnt make mistakes like Rabs but hes crap.

I prefer commentators who have an opinion on the game, i dont listen to rugby league commentators to say "Buderous takes a dummy half run". I can clearly see it myself. I want opinions and an inside look on what is going on in the game.

Smith doesnt change hes tone of voice and when he seems excited he throws out crap from the foxtel ads "you gotta love your league". Far out get an opinion on the game.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
You dont watch NRL on Fox?
Smith expresses his opinions.

And it's a co-incidence that, as a Fox employee, he thinks the state of the game has never been better and disagrees with what has been brought up by the SMH series??

Mr Saab

Referee
Southernsaint said:
And it's a co-incidence that, as a Fox employee, he thinks the state of the game has never been better and disagrees with what has been brought up by the SMH series??

The game is not all doom and gloom. Too many negative people in this world who want to put the game down.
Sure, it has issues...as do allllll codes, but the game in 2007 is in a much better condition than 1985

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
The game is not all doom and gloom. Too many negative people in this world who want to put the game down.
Sure, it has issues...as do allllll codes, but the game in 2007 is in a much better condition than 1985

To be honest, I think we swapped one corrupt regieme for another...

Latest posts