What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 1 Tips

Jono Russell

Bench
a bit early i know but i am excited.

Round 1

Breakers v 36ers
Hawks v Tigers
Wildcats v Razorbacks
Pirates v Bullets
Crocodiles v 36ers
Tigers v Taipans

its a bit of a weird rd this one no kings any where but two games for 36ers and the tigers.

It will be hard to decide who will win or not this season yet as there have been so many signing and surprises from players like Matty Neilson leaving and also i have heard Ebi Ere and Carrawell are as well so not shore how they will handle it also west sydney loosing Rillie and Hinder 2 big losses and we will need to recruit big to recover.Along with a new coach it will be a interesting year.

I will continue to tip the good teams of last year untill i see what happens in the trials and rd 1 of this year to know who the powerhouses are and who the loosers are.

Jono Russell

Bench
the first official game back is Sep 29th and it is Breakers v 36ers

however there will be trial games but not shore when yet usually they are played 3 weeks toa month before the first games...

Goldthorpe

Bench
Round 1

Breakers v 36ers - Breakers
Hawks v Tigers - Hawks
Wildcats v Razorbacks - Wildcats
Pirates v Bullets - Bullets
Crocodiles v 36ers - Crocs
Tigers v Taipans - Tigers

felix

Juniors
Breakers v 36ers - 36ers
Hawks v Tigers - Tigers
Wildcats v Razorbacks - Wildcats
Pirates v Bullets - Bullets
Crocodiles v 36ers - 36ers
Tigers v Taipans - Taipans

I think the kings have no games because its grand final week,
its going to be a totally different team again this year... nielsen, stiff and the imports are all gone. new players are knight, kendall and probably more imports

it's gonna be hard to tip all year i reckon, most of the teams will be real competitive. hunter are going to actually win quite a few games this year, so there arent anymore tip against them freebies =P

felix

Juniors
yep, the league can only go forward.
the last 1-2 years, there's been the re-introduction of the all star game, the preseason tournament, some games in asia, an awesome finals series last season and now the signing of a major sponsor.
next step will be getting some games on free to air tv or more of them on foxtel

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
Season starts next wedneday so here are my picks:

Breakers v 36ERS
Hawks v TIGERS
WILDCATS v Razorbacks
Pirates v BULLETS
Crocodiles v 36ERS
TIGERS v Taipans