What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 2022: Non Parra games - MaGiC RoUnD

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't get magic round. Why do we have it again? What benefits are there we p,aging 8 games at Brusbane in the same paddock

IFR33K

Coach
I don't get magic round. Why do we have it again? What benefits are there we p,aging 8 games at Brusbane in the same paddock

Still haven’t worked it out.

if they wanted it to be magic, they should be taking the game to all parts of the country.

TheParraboy

Staff member

All about $$$. NRL gets big coin from QLD gov

Apparantly brings in 20-30M to the Brisbane/QLD economy

The concept as I undersatand it was copied from the super league

Hearing after next year possibly gets a different host

Parra

Referee
Ridiculous name from marketing. Saves the broadcaster a small fortune - just set up once.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Magic Round?? More like mud round. Suncorp will be a shit pit by Sunday arvo. It’s pissing down here atm.

strider

Post Whore
It shuts the whinging queenslanders up about not getting a grand final for a few weeks

strider

Post Whore
wouldn't it be magic if they had to cancel half the games cos the ground isn't up to 8 games in 3 days

heavy rain predicted tomorrow aswell ... bit less over weekend

🪄 🪄 🪄

hindy111

Post Whore
yeh, the weather is a worry, not to mention the state it will be in after all the other games

TV at the pub starting to look good

Do you think you will have an acholic beverage whilst viewing the magic round in the pub?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Lets move Magic Round to CommBank. One game each day and the others on Richie Benaud Oval. Get on it MON ffs!