What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.10 vs New Zealand Warriors 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
Don't know about you merkins but I was happy with that second half. Semi missed a couple of chances but we actually dug deep and took the Warriors into golden point. Goal kicking hurt us as well.

3. Nathan Peats
2. Pauli Pauli
1. William Hopoate

Last edited:

Eelpout

Juniors
Reading ~1 Eyed Eel~ makes my eyes want to bleed. Seriously some of them are just clueless.

I didn't catch the first half but from what I could see:
3. Peats
2. Watmough
1. Wicks

If they got the chance they would just write:
minus one hundred and fifty twelve million brad arfur.

hindy111

Post Whore
3 Mannah- thats what i want from our captain each week
2 Pauli- Well he will be ready for a great 3 yrs at the tigers-Good signing
1 Peats - worked hard

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
At this NRL level, Semi is not used to coming back from a long lay off injury and nailing it straight away. He will be back to his best over the next two games. He will have learnt lots about what it is going to take to not repeat such a lapse of form next time injury rules him out long-term. His 80 minute fitness is still behind and is why his timing is out and why he is making simple mistakes. Expect to see a huge improvement against the Rabbits next Friday night.

Latest posts