What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 11 SNF- Cronulla V Roosters *Live* 7:30pm Sat

Glenn

First Grade
Into extra time, wouldn't suprise me if it is locked at 12-12 at the end of extra time. :sleeper:

wittyfan

Referee
I think tonight showed the scant difference between third and last in this generally sh*tty competition.

Glenn

First Grade
Well the Chooks have lifted themselves from the bottom of the ladder, for now.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Go Mini you God. He was everywhere tonight in a vintage performance.

Great defense as well. Usual sh!t in attack but hopefully that will improve along with the D now that Soward looks to already be making a difference.

Red Bear

Referee
Great to see minichello playing well.

Altho sounded like Lewis was playing well for the GC, still cant believe the roosters shafted him

BWNB

First Grade
Good gritty win by the roosters, did i see Hamstead stand in the middle of the play the ball when we made that big break?

sublimeshark

Juniors
Cant believe I lost a bet with a rooster supporter.. shouldve been an easy 20 bucks
Did anyone else find it hilarious that Hampstead was so eager to run up to Lance Thompson and remind him not to strip the ball this time..