What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 13: Parramatta v Cowboys at Pirtek stadium 6/6/14

bartman

Immortal
Wow. A win is a win is a win.

Well played Eels, wasn't expecting that two points. Good to bounce back with a result after the Panthers debacle.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What was Sandow thinking !???? Gee short kick off then tries to score when we up by two with 45 seconds to go. Arthur would be seriously pissed with that.

Take the two but we should have been up by a lot more with all the breaks we made.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How to try to lose a game by Parra, we were at least a 14 - 20 point better team but bombed a heap of chances then some silly plays to give them a chance.

Oh well a wins a win.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That second half was so bad I'm not even that happy right now.

Enjoy it!! Last year we would have lost. We just have to keep on getting a few wins until origin is over then we can hopefully come home strong.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What was Sandow thinking !???? Gee short kick off then tries to score when we up by two with 45 seconds to go. Arthur would be seriously pissed with that.

Take the two but we should have been up by a lot more with all the breaks we made.

yeh, he should have taken the tackle

Noise

Coach

He shouldn't have passed but what the f**k was hoppa doing trying to pass it?

eels_fan

First Grade
I'm over the moon we held on because god we made that hard on ourselves

A bit more polish and better hands and we win that game by a good 20 points.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well we won but no matter what happens this weekend we will only be two points from first spot after the end of the round. Who would have thought after last year

Daneel

Bench
I'm sure lee mossop will be a good buy but I have to admit to unleashing a massive f*ck off back to England you Pom merkin when he dropped that ball.

Latest posts