What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 13: Parramatta v Cowboys at Pirtek stadium 6/6/14

Bazal

Post Whore
Mossop was tough as f**k. Everything he did was hard. Ran hard, hit hard, made that knock on hard.....he'll be good if he keeps that up

yy_cheng

Coach
Hope we keep Sio. He's a great winger.

Grower had a strong game, apart from that stupid offload. I am starting to see what people like about him.

That short kick-off was the shit! Cheeky little bugger!

Lastly, Will Hopoate was very good tonight IMO. A beast.

he just rucks it up the middle over and over and with an offload. he is our tolman. and I would say he would be cheap.
I didn't think
putting him out wide in the past few games was good for the team. now he goes up the guts he is more effective. so will lussick come back for mossop?

Eelementary

Post Whore
he just rucks it up the middle over and over and with an offload. he is our tolman. and I would say he would be cheap.
I didn't think
putting him out wide in the past few games was good for the team. now he goes up the guts he is more effective. so will lussick come back for mossop?

He makes good ground, runs good lines and tackles well. I might have been too harsh on him...

Btw I reckon Lussick comes back in for Terepo.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon Lussick comes back for Sef. IMO anyway. Move Kenny to lock

I like Sef, but he has some glaring issues. Peni runs like a kamikaze, I think he offers something.

Bazal

Post Whore
That said, Peni could do with some lessons on running at a hole, instead of trying to kill everyone

yy_cheng

Coach
its why I made a comment last week about mannahs signing.

8. lussick
9. peats
10. junior
11 Edwards
12 may
13. tanginoa

14 Gower
15 mossop
16 Pauli
17 peni, loko

I would've saved mannahs cash for keeping hayne or someone awesome coming off contract

Bazal

Post Whore
its why I made a comment last week about mannahs signing.

8. lussick
9. peats
10. junior
11 Edwards
12 may
13. tanginoa

14 Gower
15 mossop
16 Pauli
17 peni, loko

I would've saved mannahs cash for keeping hayne or someone awesome coming off contract

Nope. Mannah is the pack leader. People think that means he has to be brilliant and kill people, but they're wrong. Mannah is the only one consistently and regularly making metres. He drilled Matt Scott tonight. He chopped Tamou in half. Mannah is the man in our pack. He's the quality workhorse you build the pack around. He will give you 60-80 minutes (when you need him for that long), 100+ metres and 30+ tackles every single week.

emjaycee

Coach
After the effort of our very inexperienced pack to give it to the Cowboys pack tonight I cant wait to see them in 2015 with more experience and maturity under their belts.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mannah was massive tonight, made 150 odd metres and a heap of tackles. Totally outplayed the Australian front row.

Chipmunk

Coach
Congrats to the guys. We did some good things tonight, we also did some things very ordinary tonight, but there is nothing more important at this stage of the year to come away with 2 competition points in a game at home.

Well done Parra.

emjaycee

Coach
Congrats to the guys. We did some good things tonight, we also did some things very ordinary tonight, but there is nothing more important at this stage of the year to come away with 2 competition points in a game at home.

Well done Parra.

This is especially true given the congestion in the top 8 and thereabouts at present.
Drop a game and you can slide quickly out of the 8.

We got the 2 point so, for now, the rest is superfluous.

The only real problem we have now is how to replace HaHa next weekend. If we can do that well enough and play to a similar level as tonight then we'll get the Dogs next week.

jono

Juniors
Actually with the pummellings we've copped from Rooters Cows and Panfurs I'm amazed the for and against is still relatively in control.
This could become the stumbling block though when the pointy end of the season arrives and the bottom end of the 8 more than likely very congested.
You know what , I'm just happy we're competing after the crap we've had to endure over the last three years

Latest posts