What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 18: Parramatta Eels vs NZ Warriors MT Smart Stadium 5.30pm 12/7/14

Chipmunk

Coach
Even if he wasn't "physically able" to back up, they still should have insisted he fly with the team, be there for game day in the sheds and watching in whatever passes for a dugout. So he has to catch a few planes to add his off-field leadership to the squad, big deal.

If he cared an ounce for this team beyond his next paycheck, Hayne himself should have insisted that he accompany the squad to NZ. Arthur is weak for not making it an expectation.

Mate, you're preaching to the converted with me on this one.

T.S Quint

Coach
A better second half in defence.
Attack was as abysmal as it has ever been. Without Hayne we have no focal point in attack.
Sandow didn't inject himself enough, and Norman just had no creativity whatsoever.
Kelly is just plain awful.

This was one to forget.

Hopefully the Dogs will lose now. That will cheer me up a bit.

COUNTRYEELFAN

Juniors
Look forward to BA saying the effort was good but execution poor and not acceptable blah blah blah heard it all before Brad how about we just fix it .

Bazal

Post Whore
Should me more like u the treasure that u are.....please, people like u are the problem not even flinching with a loss like this, this says more about u than others.
Psychic are we? I enjoy reading the melt downs here. This doesn't make me happy with the loss, the effort, or have any bearing whatsoever on my opinion of the performance. But if it makes you feel better, you believe whatever you like champ.

yy_cheng

Coach
A better second half in defence.
Attack was as abysmal as it has ever been. Without Hayne we have no focal point in attack.
Sandow didn't inject himself enough, and Norman just had no creativity whatsoever.
Kelly is just plain awful.

This was one to forget.

Hopefully the Dogs will lose now. That will cheer me up a bit.

well they do have their soo stars

phantom eel

First Grade
Woeful pea hearts. That was deserving of a 50 point margin - at least by keeping us to 0 the Warriors have ensured we can't just paper over the cracks and ignore this performance.

And let's not underestimate the impact that the mystery over Ken Edwards' absence may have also had on the squad - Jarryd stay-at-home Hayne included. ;-).

T.S Quint

Coach
Look forward to BA saying the effort was good but execution poor and not acceptable blah blah blah heard it all before Brad how about we just fix it .

Well he has to say something.
Would you rather him blame everyone else like the last coach we had?

Swiftstylez

Bench
Oh look, Cronk that broke his arm a few weeks ago and played origin in QLD is playing tonight in Melbourne. :roll:

I just heard hayne just won the FIFA world soccer on xbox

Are you sure mate it's a bit cold, he might be at home in bed.

Can't hate on him too much though, he is the only reason this team wins any game.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well I think we got exactly what we deserved tonight. Actually that's probably not true, we really deserved to have more than 50 put on us.

yy_cheng

Coach
Oh look, Cronk that broke his arm a few weeks ago and played origin in QLD is playing tonight in Melbourne. :roll:

Are you sure mate it's a bit cold, he might be at home in bed.

Can't hate on him too much though, he is the only reason this team wins any game.

I don't hate hayne. ba who keeps on selecting rubbish is what I hate

COUNTRYEELFAN

Juniors
Not at all but if things aren't working why do we continue down the same path ? Kelly was dropped from first grade for a reason . You can't coach effort and commitment in defence but it is a reflection on what is being taught and trained day in day out.

strider

Post Whore
My summary:

- sandow aint a fullback - it may have gone ok once, but don't do it again
- too many shirt grabbers
- warriors can go good when their heads are screwed on
- moeroa has a secure spot in the team (surely - people who CAN defend should fit in somewhere)
- we are still a methematical chance at another spoon

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't hate hayne. ba who keeps on selecting rubbish is what I hate

Who should he select?
We have half the team out injured. He doesn't have much of a choice.

You may have an argument with Sio (if he actually is ready to come back - he didn't play any grade today) and of course Hayne.

Forty20

First Grade
Extremely limited minutes from Lussick for the second game in a row. We are essentially playing with 16 men when we are already missing a truck load of our front line players and that is a handicap that no team in our position can afford.