What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2023: Non Parra games

Blues Riff

Bench
I'm sure Nathan would give up his Premierships to look as gorgeous as Mitch. That's not possible unfortunately. All he can do is minimise the horror with carefully chosen camera angles when the kids queue up for selfies. Hundreds of selfies.

strider

Post Whore
I was very surprised drinkwater wasnt sent off in the cows donkeys game ... ie sent off instead of sin bin ... it was a direct should into an opponents head. Broke his f**kin jaw. ... bunker still has nfi

IFR33K

Coach
I was very surprised drinkwater wasnt sent off in the cows donkeys game ... ie sent off instead of sin bin ... it was a direct should into an opponents head. Broke his f**kin jaw. ... bunker still has nfi

watching it I thought it was a send off. Made no attempt to tackle. Just braced himself behind his shoulder.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jets beat them 42-12. If JA was any good his side would never lose in that fashion at that level.
Hands will be better
WTF are you on about? If you concede 40 points defence is the problem, not the attack. Cooper Cronk's team conceded 40 points in a grand final. Does that mean he's not good enough for that level? Or does it just mean one game is meaningless when judging players/teams?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Surprised you are so down and negative about a player Pou.

You see the positives in everyone that plays for Parra even when a dog turd could look better.
I see the positives and the negatives. I am here to bring balance to the force. When merkins are gushing about a player I remind them of his flaws. When they are putting shit on a player I point out the positives. This is why dopes say I contradict myself. Every player has pros and cons and it really isn't contradictory to point them out.

hindy111

Post Whore
WTF are you on about? If you concede 40 points defence is the problem, not the attack. Cooper Cronk's team conceded 40 points in a grand final. Does that mean he's not good enough for that level? Or does it just mean one game is meaningless when judging players/teams?

Wtf are you in about. If a halfback has a great kicking game then you oin them back and win the battle of field position. Any dope will tell you that's how to win rugby league games. Good kicking and chase game.
Amd obviously the better your attack then the more ball you have giving them less chances with the ball to fatigue your defense. Forcing drop outs, creating tries etc.

JA will be flushed out of the system by end of year mate.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Rankin is our NSW cupm fullback. He is a park level player now and it's embarrassing as a club he is in our side.
Truthfully in attack he still went ok but when required to defend he was shown up terribly. Hes one of my favourite players but his time is past. We are not adverse to fast tracking players. I think Penisini bypassed Flegg and Jake played one solitary Flegg game. Do we have a plan?

JokerEel

Coach

Pou he also thinks Nick Meaney is a great fullback..... His birds are tired

Avenger

Immortal
Wtf are you in about. If a halfback has a great kicking game then you oin them back and win the battle of field position. Any dope will tell you that's how to win rugby league games. Good kicking and chase game.
Amd obviously the better your attack then the more ball you have giving them less chances with the ball to fatigue your defense. Forcing drop outs, creating tries etc.

JA will be flushed out of the system by end of year mate.
He's awful. Reminds me of Scott Fulton.

Latest posts