What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2023: Non Parra games

Bandwagon

Staff member
Penrith still got a bit of pre-season derp in them, only thing stopping that half being a massacre.

Delboy

First Grade
Those first 2 kicks by Cleary were terrific, some thing we should learn from. Would say our game is similar but the Riff look to have more weapons when in the opposition red zone. Hopefully Barrett works that into our team, or does is show the difference between the 2 halves.

hindy111

Post Whore
Those first 2 kicks by Cleary were terrific, some thing we should learn from. Would say our game is similar but the Riff look to have more weapons when in the opposition red zone. Hopefully Barrett works that into our team, or does is show the difference between the 2 halves.

Moses needs to put some variety in his kicking game. I feel like all he does is those bombs.

Penriths attack looks poor to me.

JokerEel

Coach
Of course that wasn't a knock on does everyone remember Kickouts knock on against us get missed 😂

the phantom menace

First Grade
Penrith are a step down from last season in attack, without Api and Kikau. Still dangerous across the park, but not quite as much. Yeo is quality though, we don't really have a ball-playing middle/lock that chimes in like that to put others through gaps...

I like Souths's style in attack, but they're always a potential mistake just around the corner. And they lose their composure too often, and put together that makes them less dangerous than they could be.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't know what was worse us losing to Penrith in a GF or us letting a f.wit in Dylan Edwards win the Clive Churchill last year

We could have just let chinboy win it and add it to his collection.