What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 Non Parra games

Gazzamatta

Coach
Its good having two teams isnt it
Lol. I guess I have a favourite team in every match. Very hard though when Manly play The Storm or Dogs though. More recently Ive grown to hate the Canberra Faiders more than any. No idea why though.
Go Parra.

Glenneel

Bench
Love a Tigpies win except when V Parra. My second favorite team.
Never forget how Manly raped the Mighty Magpies and set about the end of that great club. Its why we hate The Silvertails. Smash em todat Parra.
Saw the game yesterday and the Tigs were super impressive and super fit. They anticipated every out-in play usually involving Slater and despite lop sided penalty count always looked the better team. Even when under the pump none seemed to be breathing hard enough to blow out a candle whereas our team were blowing like an old steam train after 10 mins.

hindy111

Post Whore
Saw the game yesterday and the Tigs were super impressive and super fit. They anticipated every out-in play usually involving Slater and despite lop sided penalty count always looked the better team. Even when under the pump none seemed to be breathing hard enough to blow out a candle whereas our team were blowing like an old steam train after 10 mins.

I thought the cougar was hopeless.